Chapter 4

*Emma's POV*

-2 weeks later-

I wake up with a naked Regina in my arms. I smile and kiss her forehead. She squirms in her sleep making me giggle.

Regina and I have been sleeping together for the past 2 weeks. I practically live at her house, and so does Henry.

My phone rings and I crawl off the bed and grab my jeans and pull out my phone.

_______________________

"Hello?"

"EMMA YOUR LATE FOR WORK AGIN!"

"I'm so sorry!"

"So am I. Your fired."

________________________

I feel tears prick my eyes. I got most of my prophet from the spa.

"Emma? Come back to bed." I hear Regina say.

I turn around and sigh.

"Sorry, I have to go." I said grabbing my clothes.

"Why?" She asks pouting.

"I have to go look for a new job." I said buckling my pants.

Regina gets out of bed and walks over to me.

"You got fired?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

I nod sadly and peck her lips.

"I have to go." I said and she sighed.

"Please stay." She wines.

"You know I have to go." I said and she growled.

"Okay fine. Leave." She says stomping back to bed.

I sighed and walked out of our room. I walk into Henry and Roland's room and kiss their foreheads. I walk out of the apartment and go down to my car.

*Regina's POV*

I'm pissed. Pissed at Emma. She needs to go back to collage but whenever I bring it up she shuts me down.

I look to the clock. It's 4:45. What the hell Emma! I sigh. I have to get up at five so I'll just go ahead and get up.

I barely get to see Emma. I wake up to an empty bed every morning. And then I only see her for 5 minutes in the afternoon before she has to leave. Then at nights she comes home. We fuck. And go to sleep. Then repeat.

It's a cycle. And I fucking hate it. I want to spend more time with her. I get changed and wake up Henry and Roland.

The school and preschool are in walking distance so after we eat we walk to school.

"Momma? Were Emma?" Roland asked.

"She's at work baby." I said.

"Like always." Henry's said rolling his eyes.

I give Henry a sympathetic look. He sighs and we drop Roland off. Since Henry and I go into my room. He usually helps me set up then leaves for his first period.

"Why does Mum always have to work?" Henry asks me while writing in the whiteboard.

"To make sure you have food and a home." I said grading some papers.

"Yea I know that. But why doesn't she just go back to collage?" He asks.

"I don't know! I keep on telling her she should go to school but she always says no." I said sighing.