Chapter 15

*Emma's POV*

The reception was amazing and everyone had a good time. Henry danced with a girl named Grace! It was so cute!

But halfway threw the party I saw a man standing in the back and I scowl. Its none other than Neal.

I quickly get up and walk over to him. I grab him by his collar and yank him outside the party.

I then slap him and he curses under his breath.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growl and he looks up at me.

"To say congratulations on the wedding! Damn!" He says rolling his eyes.

"You have some nerve to be here!" I say crossing my arms.

"I know! I know! I just came here to say sorry!" Neal says shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yea for making me think you love me then leaving me pregnant in jail." I growl and his eyes widened.

"Y-you where pregnant!" He stutters.

"Yes now please leave." I growl.

"Wait! Before I do! Do we have a son or daughter?" He asks.

"Regina and I have a son! Two actually! Now leave." I say pointing to the door.

Neal nods and walks away. I then walk back to the party and over to Regina who was sitting alone. I smile and her and she eyes me.

"What?" I ask sitting down.

"Where were you?" She asks.

"I had to pee." I lied.

"Don't you dare lie to me." She snaps.

"Okay fine! I was talking to Henry's dad." I say and Regina looks at me dumbfounded.

"What did he want?" She asks.

"To say sorry, and congratulations on the wedding." I say smiling and she nods.

The rest of the party she kinda looked distracted by something. Eh I'll ask her about it tonight. I mean what could possibly be wrong?