Chapter 11

*Henry's POV*

Once we drop Roland off Mom and I walk to school. Mom and I sneak threw the door that leads to her classroom so she's no bombarded by teachers asking questions.

Once we get in the classroom we see balloons and stuff all ins die her classroom. I smile at mom and head to my locker to put my things away.

When I get in the hallway I see that it's covered in balloons streamers and other party things. I smile and put my things in my locker.

I walk back in the room ask see Dr. Humbert the principle talking to mom. She looks upset. I hide behind the door and listen closely.

"Come on Regina, just one more time." I hear Graham say.

I peek my head around the corner and see Graham gently rubbing moms shoulder. I clench my teeth and narrow my eyes.

"No Graham!" Mom says yanking her hand away from Graham.

I decide this might be useful footage so I grab my phone and start to records the whole thing.

"Why my Regina. I remember one year ago we where having fun right here on your desk! What's changed!" Graham says running his hand threw this hair.

I flinch in disgust thinking of mom and Graham together. Yuck. 

"I have a wonder girlfriend that's what's changed!" Mom said crossing her arms.

"Either you do it or I'm going to fire you!" Graham says and my mouth drops.

I then decide it would be a good time to make myself known.

"Hey Dr. Humbert." I said holding up my phone. "I wonder what the board will think of this?"

Graham turns white and mom is smirking at me.

"I uh..." Graham said and quickly ran out of the room.

"I love you Henry." Mom says and kisses my forehead.

"I know everyone dose." I said and she laughs.