Chapter 25

*Third Person*

-flashback to 15 years ago in the Enchanted Forest-

16 year old Emma and 15 year old Regina ran threw the forest together.

"Ha! I beat you!" Regina says as they get to the castle.

"Whatever I gave you a head start." Emma says causing Regina to roll her eyes.

Emma giggles and pulls Regina into a passionate kiss. Regina automatically kisses back before pulling away.

"I'll see you tomorrow love." Emma says and kisses Regina's forehead.

"I hate this..." Regina mutters and Emma sighs.

"I know baby, but my mother can't find out." Emma says sadly.

Regina nods and pecks Emma's lips one last time.

"Goodnight." She says.

"Goodnight princess, I love you." Emma whispers seeing a guard walk to wards them. 

Then Emma runs off into the woods.

*Regina's POV*

I smile as I walk to my bed chambers lowering my hood.

"Where were you?" I hear mother say and I jump.

"Um, I was on a midnight walk." I lie smiling.

"Oh, with Princess Emma?" Mother says and I swallow hard.

"Uh.."

"Young lady do you know you could've got caught by Snow!" Mother says and I nod slowly.

"But we didn't." I mutter.

"So? Snow will kill you if she finds out that you were with her daughter!" Mother says walking over to me.

"But she didn't." I mutter.

"Mother?" I hear my twin sister Eva say and I turn my head to find her standing at the door.

"Yes darling." Mother says.

"We've been invited to the royal coronation of Princess Emma." Eva says smiling.

I smile and look at Mother.

"Well, when is it?" She asks.

"In two days." Eva says and Mother smiles.

"Okay, well go tell your father that we will need to get you two dresses for the coronation!" Mother says and Eva and I cheer.

My girlfriend is going to become queen in only two days! What could grow wrong?