Chapter 12

Okay so there will most likely be only 8 more chapters to this book.  I might make a sequel but it would most likely happen after school ends. But if you want a sequel I will make one later.

________________________

*Henry's POV*

Once we all get home I decided to tell Ma about the incident with Graham. And it's funny because her partner is named Graham as well. But her partners last name is Hunter.

Mom, Roland, and I are all sitting on the couch watching fuller house when ma walks threw the door.

"Hey guys." She says and kisses Roland and i's heads.

She then kisses mom and sits next to her.

"So how was your day?" She asks.

"Good. The school celebrated for my return." Mom said and I smirk.

  "Yea! And this guy tried to have sex with mom!" I said and ma's face turned red.

"WHAT!" She yells making everyone's jump.

"You know what... Roland let's go play with cars. Yea let go...." I said and quickly picked up Roland and ran into our room.

*Emma's POV*

All I see is red. I clench my fists and start breathing heavily.

"Babe... calm down." Regina says putting a hand on my knee.

That doesn't help tho. I quickly stand up and storm into Regina and i's room and lock the door. I then start to punch the wall.

First Robin and now some other man! I'm doing a horrible job of protecting her. I hear a crack and I feel pain in my wrist.

I look down and see I have busted knuckles and a bone is popping out of my wrist. Wonderful.

"Emma let me in!" I hear Regina yells from outside the door.

I walk over to the door and unlock it with my good wrist. Regina looks at my wrist and gasps.

"We need to take you to the hospital!" She says wide eyed.

"No... I'm fine." I lie.

The truth is it hurts like hell.

"No, we are going to the hospital now." Regina said and I nod.

I'm not going to argue with her. I'm in a bad enough mood as it is. Regina tells Henry to watch Roland and we head to the hospital.

"Emma, why are you so mad?" Regina asks.

"Because! I wasn't able to protect you from Robin! And now some other dude is trying to push up on you!" I yell.

"Emma, Robin taking me was not your fault. It was no ones fault. And Graham well he is an ex. And every once in a while one of your ex's might wanna get back together with you. It's just what happens." Regina says sternly.

"That doesn't change the fact that he likes you." I mutter.

"Emma no one is ever gunna take me from you. I love you." She says and I smile.

"I love you too."