"it is nothing hyung,why u look panic and in a rush. Did something happen?".

"my patient is missing,i'm looking for him now".

"what!?".

"if u see my patient, he is a bit shorter than me,he has a mole at his nose and he has a big eye, please tell me,i need to go".

Seo Joon then sprint leaving Seung Chan.

"good luck hyung,hope u found him!".

Seo Joon just raise his hand as a reply.

Seung Chan then walk to where he leave his patient just now.

He enter the room and check the brain scan that is still been processed in the computer.

"how long till the process complete?".

"5 minutes more".

Seung Chan check the brain scan and even though the process is not complete yet he already know what is wrong with his patient.

He sighs."he still young though yet he already have a cancer".

Seung Chan and Jimin returned to Seung Chan room.

Seung Chan click the mouse and turn the computer to Jimin's side.

"This is your brain scan".

Jimin nods.

jimin see lots of brain image that looks about the same,but he couldn't understand it, well, he isn't a doctor.

Seung Chan take his pen and start to explain to Jimin.

But,Jimin couldn't understand it.

"could u explain in a way that i could understand".

"oh, sorry,ok,if u see at this brain scan,this one, is normal, while this one is a bit abnormal, and this is your brain scan result just now.This little bump is your brain that is swollen.

Seung Chan sighs and take a deep breath.

He look at at jimin in the eye.

"what i'm going to say next might change your life".

"i'm ready".

"you have a brain cancer, stage 2".

That words keep repeating in his minds and make his jaw drop.

"and unfortunately for u, the tumor in your brain is malignant means u can't remove it,and it leave u no choice,u can only eat the medicine and undergo chemotherapy".

Jimin gulp heavily.

"your life might change,you will lose your memory little by little,and you will slowly get weaker, at some point, u cant even walk by your own anymore,u cant undergo your life like a normal people, but if u receive treatment,we can control the tumor from growing rapidly,and it will slow down the cancer cell from spreading to your whole body".

Jimin take a deep breath

"how long i have to live?".

"with treatment, more than a year,without treatment 4-5 months".

Jimin feel as if the world stopped.

"be patient,that is only the prediction, there are people who can live a long life with cancer, and there are that has been cured, and they could live happily now".

Seung Chan put his hand on Jimin's hand and rub it as a symphaty.

"i'll give u the medicine prescription, u need to take it at the pharmacy and u need to come to the appointment to discuss about the treatment".

Jimin nod and said thank u to the doctor then he leave.

*******

Taehyung

He wake up at somewhere he dont know.He sure it is a room in a house because the room is quite big and cozy.But, he recognize the scent in the room.

This scent..

Taehyung sniff a few times, but his eyes widen when he remember the scent.

It is impossible right,he is not the only who like the smell.

The room smells like vanilla and strawberry.

He look around the room and see candle that has been light up.

He check the candle. The scent comes from the candle.The type of the candle, the size, the smell, the brand, it is what he always bought.It can't be him.

He turn the door knob and found it was locked.His panic start to grow.

But then the knob turn without him touching it. So he take a few step back.

His jaw drop when he saw the guy at the door.

"H-hyung?".

The guy smile and walk towards him while opening his arm wide, ready to hug Taehyung but he take  a few more step to the back.

"why u run away from me?u don't miss me, i can't even remember the last time we met".

"d-did u take me away f-from the hospital?".

"yes, i bring u to our home"

"h-home?"

"why u look scared?u should be happy that u can get out from the hospital".

"s-send me back to the hospital"

"what the hell is wrong with u!? u think it is easy to sneak u out from the hospital? don't u know to say thanks!?".

"i don't ask u to take me out from there".

"so u talk back now,guess u enjoy it when u kill dad".

"no! it is an accident"

The guy take the vase and walk towards Taehyung

Taehyung squat and hug the guy legs.

A shattered glass sound was echoed in the room.

******

Jungkook

Jimin hyung is lying.I know he lied.
How can he say he is fine when i saw him taking lots of medicine at the hospital's pharmacy.

What is he try to hide?.

He also look so sick and shocked like he just receive a bad news.

I can't stop watching him during dinner.He only eat some of the dishes and he said he already full.He also don't talk a lot like usual.

*****

sorry for the late update.And sorry if this chapter is kinda bored.