"Thanks," I said while he fell onto my bed and pulled out a book. He nodded in reply and began reading. We spent the next few hours in silence as I finished homework and he slept away the night. By the time I went to bed he was snoring and taking up at least half of the bed. I curled in beside him and he woke up right away.

"Are you home?" Iliana asked as she barged into my room. Her eyes lit up when she saw Landon with me. "Am I interrupting?"

"I was going to go to sleep so yes you are interrupting."

Iliana laughed before leaving the room. Landon wrapped an arm around me before grinning at my Minnie Mouse pajamas. He pressed his lips to my forehead and held them there for a few moments.

"Did you make the bed?" I asked him. He nodded and let go of me before pulling the blanket over us. I grinned and rolled so my back was to him before falling asleep.

"We're going to be late!" Iliana yelled the next morning. I was dressed and ready to go to school while she was still running around in pajamas. Landon rolled his eyes at me and curled up into a tighter ball on the couch with cartoons on the screen again.

"Get your butt dressed then so we can go!" I yelled while adjusting my black skirt. Landon was staring at me so I pulled a funny face and went back to tugging at my skirt.

"You look beautiful. Stop tugging," he said. I could barely hear him over the noise from the T.V. but I saw the wince that followed his words. His throat would still be really sore.

"Thanks," I replied. "Do you want me to get your school work?"

"I'll get it for him," Daxton said as he entered the apartment like he owned the place.

"Great," I replied while grabbing my bag. Daxton was giving me a ride to school while Iliana was going on her own. She had a few clubs after school to do and she had to go see her family.

"You look nice. What's the occasion?" Daxton teased as we got into his car.

"Funny. Maybe I just want to wear a skirt, did you think of that?"

"Since when?" He drove down the streets quickly. "I think you're just trying to impress Landon."

I blushed and looked out the window as we pulled into the school parking lot. Daxton nudged me with his shoulder before we both got out and walked into school together. A few people said hello to Daxton as we walked down the hall to English.

"So what are you two going to do when he leaves town for college?" Daxton asked as we took notes from a lecture.

"I'm not sure. I don't really want to think about that."

"Graduation is coming up really fast Eb. Maybe you should think about it."

"Why do you care?" I snapped. The topic was bothering me a lot. I didn't know what we were going to do about it. I wanted to try and stay with him but I wasn't sure if it would be possible. My good mood disappeared as I realized I would have to talk to him about this.