ZERO.

*****VERY BAD WRITING, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*****

"This isn't some poorly written book, or overrated TV show, this is reality. We live on an earth where no one trusts each other and everyone has murdered. It was a mistake, so why can't you just let it go!"

"Because I love you."

Dylan O'Brien as Sebastian Limas

Sebastian Limas was a dumbass. Well, that was what everyone told him, and he couldn't help but agree. After years of just trying to be good enough to everyone, hiding who he really was, he finally got a second chance. Being sent down to Earth had been a blessing.

Ever since Sebastian had come out as the first gay on the Ark to his parents, everything had changed. After seeing the pure look of disappointment on their face he vowed to do better. Both physically and mentally had he trained himself to be the posterboy straight in front of anyone who mattered. Which was basically just his parents and Murphy, but Murphy probably knew somehow.

Sebastian was an over energized, sarcastic, piece of trash that didn't know when to stop. And one day, he took helping someone way too far and landed himself in the skybox.

He finds himself faced with one of his worst fears; being alone. Until he met Bellamy Blake and a few other self-sacrificing people on Earth that he really got to be who he was and find a family full of accepting people.