SIX.

CHAPTER SIX: Cougar Calls

"Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it."

____

____

"The hell was it?" Bellamy asked the two in front of him. Sebastian and Octavia were seated on a boulder with Bellamy crouched down and prodding their wounds with a wet rag.

"I don't know, the others said it looked like a giant snake."

Bellamy looked expectantly at Sebastian after Octavia's good  for nothing response. Sebastian groaned especially loud when Bellamy moved his ankle onto his lap for better access. "It was like the size of you, height wise. And as thick as the boulder we're sitting on. It was horrible. It's jaw had the sharpest teeth I'd ever seen, I'm surprised it didn't rip one of our legs off." 

Octavia shoved Sebastian sideways. He had made it out to sound like the most dangerous and deadly thing ever, and the look of alarm on Bellamy's face when he said the last part.

"You could have died." Bellamy said, face emotionless. The only thought running through his mind being that he should have been there to help. Maybe even save them.

"She would have been if Sebastian hadn't jumped in as a distraction." Clarke said, walking out from the drop ship with a large backpack. Bellamy's head snapped up at her words, looking even more alarmed than he already was and both injured delinquents in front of him groaned.

"You guys leaving? We're coming too." Octavia tightened the clothing wrap around her thigh tightly, standing up and pulling Sebastian with her.

"Woah, I don't wanna go. What if those people are still out there? I wouldn't survive a second, might as well commit before they find me and-" Sebastian was cut off with a very unmanly yelp. Octavia drove a hard foot into his injured ankle and gave him a deadly look.

"We're going."

"No, no way. Not again." Bellamy said, pulled both of them back down and finishing his wrap on Sebastian's ankle.

"He's right. Your guys's injury is just gonna slow us down." Clarke said rather rudely in Sebastian's opinion.

"Alright, hell to the no." Sebastian glared, standing back up. "You don't get to boss us around. You aren't a leader here, Clarke. A leader is supposed to protect their people. Your true intentions are helping the Ark, not the 100. What you should have said is, 'your guys's injuries might get worse'. I'm coming to find Jasper, whether it slows you down or not. I don't trust you, Clarke Griffin "