ELEVEN.

CHAPTER ELEVEN: Banished and Broken

"Oh god, there's blood! So much blood!"

Octavia rushed forwards, gently rolling Bellamy off of the freaked out boy below him. The back of his head was bleeding at a steady pace, it painted the area it had fallen on Sebastian's jacket a harsh red. She pulled Bellamy so his head rested on her lap.

Sebastian sat up, making brief eye contact of mutual panic with Octavia before resting a hand on Bellamy's cheek. He leaned over to land a somewhat hard smack. He had planned for Bellamy to wake once the pain settled, not to jolt up. 

"Sebastian." He called out in a low groan as his forehead collides with the bridge of Sebastian's nose. 

Sebastian replied with a grunt and Bellamy winced slightly at the pained sound. "I think you broke my nose."

Octavia rolled her eyes, whipping her hair in Sebastian's face unintentionally. "You're such a baby! We have better things to focus on, like the fact that Murphy and his goons are searching for Charlotte, Finn and Clarke. They won't last forever."

"We need to go and find them." Bellamy's hand fumbled around the dirt floor before reaching his weapon. He stood hazardously, stumbling slightly in distortion.

"Alright, okay. How about Sebastian assist you on your voyage while I go and help Jasper?" Octavia said, yanking sebastian to his feet and shoving him in the direction of Bellamy. "Two manly men against Murphy, good luck!"

And that was Sebastian found himself with hands stuffed in his jacket pockets, following Bellamy through the forest in silence. The sun was almost set by the time they stepped foot outside of the campsite.

While Bellamy was searching more for Charlotte, Sebastian was hoping to run into Murphy first. Because knowing Murphy the way he did, he could easily talk him out of doing whatever he was planning to do to Charlotte. But as they trekked in silence, Sebastian couldn't help but think of the what would happen if Murphy caught up to Charlotte first. Would Murphy really kill a child?