Chapter 6 - Bad News

After waiting, for what it seemed like an eternity, the week finally ended. Remembering like it was yesterday, you couldn't get over what Atsuko said. You were still shocked over the new information you had to process days ago.

Yes, the truth was harsh and it hurt but what really scared you was the way to reacted to the situation. What will you do once you find out the entire truth? This was not right and you were disappointed in yourself. You needed to learn how to stay calm in situations like this. Being a mom will become a very big responsibility and if something were to happen you needed to provide the most peaceful vibe for your child to feel safe.

You were currently just coming back from your little walk around the shore. The air was starting to get cold so you decided it was the perfect timing to go back to the house and grab some dinner.

The relationship between you and Atsuko didn't really felt right anymore. The two of you just stopped chatting like you used to do and that saddened you. She might have lied about who she was but she still was your friend.

Closing the door behind you, you were surprised to see both Atsuko and George, waiting for you at the table.

"Hi?" You greeted awkwardly. Neither one of them responded and that's when you knew, something was up. "So-" before you could finish the sentence you were cut off by Atsuko. "You need to leave this island immediately." She said. You furrowed your brows and decided to sit down at the table with the two of them.

"Something happened?" You asked. George sighed and decided that him should to be the one who drops the bomb. "Yeah... (Name), we have terrible news. I was in the village when a marine came to announce that a Marine Admiral will come to their base tomorrow and they'll search every house just to check if this particular pirate is hiding right under their noses." George explained.

You took a deep breath and then looked at your hands. "That pirate is me, isn't it?" You asked as you started to play with your fingers. "Yes, that's right..." George answered back.

Placing her hand on top of yours, Atsuko spoke up, action which made you look at her. "Honey, this isn't that we do not want you here, quite the contrary, but you won't be safe if you stay here any longer. And right now, I'm thinking at both you and your baby."

You moved your hands away from her and then sighed. "I appreciate the help but where am I supposed to go? I have nowhere to return to. Even if I do, I do not remember." You said. "That's why this is a new opportunity for you to go out there and find out. Yes, it is dangerous for you and your baby however, being around those marines is much more dangerous." George shook his head.

"I have an idea." Atsuko spoke up after a few minutes of silence. She got up and started search through some cabinets. When she finally found what she was looking for, she placed the object on the table. It was a Log Pose that was pointing towards South. You looked at her confused as you picked up the Log Pose. At the bottom of the Log Pose, it was written in big, bold letter, Loguetown.

"Loguetown? You want me to go all the way from Grand Line to the East Blue? It gonna take me entire months! I might as well give birth until I reach that place!" You said. "Yes, however this is the safest option." She said as she pulled out a map. "Here. This is a map of the East Blue. After you reached Loguetown, go here." She said as she pointed to an island.

"Goa Kingdom?" You read out loud. "The marines don't have a base there you will be completely safe. Even so, the marines back in East Blue are pretty weak so you'll do just fine. It might be far from where you might of come from but the safest place I know." Atsuko said.

Trusting her words you only nod. "And when you arrive there, go straight to the Foosha Village. There make sure you find Makino. She's an old friend of mine and I'm sure she'll be glad to meet you as well.".

Things were going to fast for you to process them. Of course, you at least kept your calm. Sailing while being pregnant might be a bad idea but if it's safer than being here, it best if you just go.

After all, was there another choice? You were being hunted by these people but you didn't even knew why. But that's why you'll make this your lifetime mission to find out everything that you had forgotten.

——————————————————

So, this is a little short so I apologize.

I'm not a patient person but I'm aware that I'm speeding things a little too fast. I still do not know how I want things to go and I think it would've been better if I just wrote about you and Atsuko for a while but I'm tired of that! Lol

I still don't know how I want the story to end BUT I am aware of how I want the Foosha Village arc and the Dressrosa arc to work out.

But until​ we reach Dressrosa, we still got a loooonnng way to go. I think Dressrosa is going to be like the last arc of the book. And keep in mind, that until we reach Dressrosa, we got 2 years to fill in so yeah, my head already hurts.

Regaining your memories is going to be very simple. You probably will start to remember everything by the end of the Foosha arc so yeyy! Finally some progress.