8: Side Nigga

Previously on Urges...

"You're free to go." I heard then I grabbed all of my belongings and hightailed out of there wiping my tears.

I noticed everyone was let out except for Willow and Chole.

I brushed it off though knowing they had nothing to do with that fucked up shit.

I called an uber so I can go home I needed a long shower I hated this eerie feeling I was having.

unknown text: You better watch out.

[ Picture of Tisha in Multimedia ]

----

Sumiyah POV

As I sat in the uber I told the driver where I was going and I sat back and clicked on my seatbelt. I looked out the window seeing Chole's eyes grow wide when she saw me in the uber. I didn't know what shocked her but her eyes weren't on me but the other side of the car.

My phone beeped and as my phone beeped I picked it up checking it and another text popped up.

unknown: Something might just hit you and hit your friends harder.

I heard gun shots as Chole started to duck and run, everyone on the pavement started running and cops came out of the building, everything moved in slow motion, so slow I didn't feel the impact of another car slamming into the uber jeep.

My head went flying forward hitting the airbag and my screams were muffled inside of it. The glass seemed the move in slow motion and then everything sped up, an unbearable pain shot through my body making me feel like it was the end.

"Oh my god no no no no." I heard Chloe scream, "Wake up Sumiyah, wake up!" She shook my body but I was irresponsive.

"I'm calling 911." She quickly said as she was talking to the dispatcher I was drowning in darkness.

---

Dayquan POV

"Fuck you mean she's in the hospital?" I yelled through the phone as Chloe explained the  bullshit that happened.

"It was like someone was targeting us Q, that shit was crazy I never want that shit happening." She sounded scared and shooken up. That's not like her at all, my mind flashed to last night as I smoked my blunt.

"I aint sure what the fuck go'n on but we gon figure dis shidd out." I replied, I knew where I had to go. I had to leave and see what's going on. All of this shit was crazy and I think I knew who was behind all of the bullshit going on lately.

I put on my jacket and left the condo. I was heading to that club I found shawdy at that night, after that club shit been going crazy afta dat, I gotta straighten that shit out.