5: Set it Off

Sumiyah POV

"You gon needa pose or some shit it looks like you in a muhh fucking trance Miyah." I looked at Chloe blankly as I tried posing for the camera man.

I was now into a little modeling on the side for a lil cash since Sephora was closing down soon I needed a new hustle.

"Sexy sexy sexy wid dem two braids mama." Zay licked his lips walking in.

" Zay licked his lips walking in

I smiled looking at him.

"Ayoo Slimm wut chu doing hea?" I said smiling his way.

"You told me you'll be hea so I pulled up on yo ass." He smiled making Chloe gaze at him.

He was an attractive man yes. All of my friends wanted him but he said he was interested in someone. I told him I wanted to meet her and he told me soon.

By now Chloe and Tina knew about the whole set up shit. I dont know what Willow's crazy ass was thinking but when I see her dumb ass she's getting popped like a mother fucker.

"His name was King." I filled the girls in.

I described him and Chloe said she thinks she saw him the night in the club.

Zay sat to the side and was having a heated conversation on the phone while we spoke.

"Thanks." I waved off the photographer before continuing my story.

Alot was going through my head and I didn't know what was going on but I was waiting to see this bitch Willow.

Willow POV

I needed Sumiyah to get over bum ass Treyvon and to leave that nigga Dayquan alone, still fucking with my bestfriend headass nigga and trinna mess with her.

I want Zay all for myself but I see the way he looks at Sumiyah it breaks my heart. He will be mine soon and my bestfriend will have Q so King can take Sumiyah. Its all apart of the plan.

"King." I snapped out of my thoughts as he walked in the room.

His jaw ticked and I could tell he was upset.

"I can explain. We need Q outta the picture, my bestfriend is taking care of that. Zay should be single now after an anonymous message to his girlfriend in D.C." I explained while grinning.

"And?" He said uninterested.

"You will hire Sumiyah, it wont b easy though but thats not my problem."  I said.

As of now our "job" was being set on fire. To hell with that place so we made it go up in flames. Good luck finding another job bitches.

"Earn your prize but watch out for your crazy ass wife." I said staring at him viewing his figure. He was fine, I got my fuck in and I think I wanted one more.

His wife was gorgeous but she barley left the mansion. There was a rumor that he killed her but that was silenced when she made an appearance in Fashion Weekly.

"I love Shayla, but I crave Sumiyah."'He said to me pinching the bridge of his nose.

I looked to see a picture flash on his phone of his wife.

Between her and Sumiyah I didn't know who was much more gorgeous looking

"King." I called him.

"What?" He answered.

I went to the door and locked it.

"Lemme relieve some stress." I said zipping down his jeans pulling everything down. I got on my knees and got to work.

• • •
Sumiyah

I started walking on the path to work. My
car was in the shop and the girls made a stop.

As I was walking I see police cars, fire trucks and paramedics.

"Holy shit." My eyes grew wide as I viewed my only JOB burning down like hell.

"What the fuck." Chloe and Tina yelled in unison.

We walked up the block and I saw a body. It wasn't just any body. It was in a body bag meaning....Oh god no.

Someone died.

My heart started racing.

"You ladies work here?" An officer asked and we all nodded in silence.

"Can you identify the body here for us? It was found in the burning building." The officer had a remorseful look in his eyes.

He started zipping the bag and I lost it.

"No no no no." Tears started falling.

-

Who do you think died??