6: Homocide

My heart started racing.

"You ladies work here?" An officer asked and we all nodded in silence.

"Can you identify the body here for us? It was found in the burning building." The officer had a remorseful look in his eyes.

He started zipping the bag and I lost it.

Don. My gay brother from another motha was dead. Gone. And I couldn't even do shit about it. He was probably there early as usual and the tragedy happened.

"Miss Adams." The officer kept calling me but I was in complete distraught. I started hyperventilating until I dropped into Chloe's arms.

"Yes i'm fine. We'll head to the station."

The whole ride there was a blurr and sitting in the precent didn't make shit any easier.

My hands were shaking and I felt like I was gunna have another break down.

"I can't believe this shit." I screamed and I started crying.

•••
hold up, rewind take shit back
( 14 hours earlier)

Willow POV

After stepping out of King's office I felt better and I know he did too. He probably missed us, what we had before.

"I need that place burned  down. Everything in it, do it super early though when there aint no lurkin ass eyes around." I ordered.

"Aight." They said in unison making me smile I quickly ended the call and called up my bestfriend, Tisha. She's been trying to get with Quan again but Trey got her panties in a twist. She was fucking the two niggas that Sumiyah once had feelings for.

"King is so dumb I swear." I sighed ranting to Tisha about how the plan got fucked up.

"That man is smart he just had shit fucked up last  night thats all." Tisha sighed into the phone.

I don't know why she sounded so sad but I skipped it for now, this conversation was about our plan.

"You know that fine piece of specimen? Zay Taylor?"  I asked her while biting my lip and twirling my hair.

"He's so fucking fine." She squeeled on the phone. I rolled my eyes she better not try to steal my man I swear she's gunna get it from me.

"I know but dont forget which dick is yours, thats mine." I snapped.

"Calm the fuck down." She snapped back.

Aha this is why this bitch was  my bestfriend she wasn't no punk ass bitch. I laughed it up as we continued to talk my phone beeped, Unknown caller popped up and I told Tisha I'll call her back.

"Yo." I answered.

"It's done but we had to kill someone." He said coldly.

"Who was it?" I asked, my heart was beating,my plan would be fucked up if this bitch died.

"Some faggot ass nigga." He said calmly and my heart dropped.

This will crush them all.

"Give me the details." I got serious. This shit just got deep, yea I cared for Don but he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time and when you finna fuck up plans you get caught up in the crossfire, I just hope these niggas covered up fucking evidence.

"I hope yo dumb ass ain't leave no evidence." I hissed through the phone.

"Don't fucking disrespect me I been in this shit longer than yo dumb ass now get off this fucking call we gotta light shit up some more and leave." He said and clicked the phone off before I could say anything.

Fucking rude.

"Lord please forgive me. This may seem fucked up but situations are much bigger. I need to give King what he wants before he kills me first." I prayed while crying. This was much deeper and I had to get my shit together.  I signed my soul to the devil.

*******************************************************************

Sumiyah POV

I couldn't wait to get home, I sat in the car in silence. Meeting with King shook me up. He was so mysteriously fine. He was a fine ass man but he was scary. I thought something would've clicked but I was just another one of his hoes he brought to his office to take advantage of. I was infuriated.

I exited the car slamming the door. I was so angry with Q I didnt even want to see his face but he did save me so I should thank him.

"Thanks but I could handle myself from here." I said looking at him. My hands shook as I tried to get the keys out of my bag, I was drunk and I knew I wasn't fine on my own.

clank

The keys hit the floor and I started to cry.

"Babygirl I got you." Q said as he held me.

He signaled for his bro Shawn to pick up the keys and I started shaking. I felt sleepy and dizzy I just wanted my bed.

"She's fadded." Shawn said.

"Naahhh we gon be good." I heard Q slur. We were both drunk and the last thing I wanted was us in a room together again that shit wont end well.

"Bro imma take you home after I get her settled in." Shawn told Q but he wasn't hearing it. He wanted to stay with me and I was scared.

"Imma come inside with yall then cause yall two drunk muthafuckas can't take care of eachother." Shawn said and then we all went into my house.

***********

I hated the feeling of emptiness when I woke up in the morning my head was pounding like hell.

"What the fuck happened?" I groaned.

I silently prayed that I wasn't in someone else's house because I knew how that shit went and I wasn't up for it.

My phone rang loudly and I cursed answering it.

"Hello." I said lowly, wincing at the pain in my head.

"Yea is this Sumiyah Adams?"

"Yea whatsup." I sat up getting serious.

x

WHO CALLED SUMIYAH?

-