2: Don't Play

Sumiyah in the multimedia 💛

Sumiyah POV
I woke up to the smell of breakfast. His back flexed as he flipped the pancakes, damn his sexy ass. I limped silently muttering a few 'fucks' making him turn around with a huge grin at his work.

The work of making Sumiyah Adams limp. I shot him the middle finger while taking a seat on the island. "Here, eat up." He pushed a plate with pancakes, eggs and bacon in front of me.

I inhaled the sweet aroma and started stabbing the fork into the food and eating in silence. I didn't notice he sat across from me staring.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing." He smiled and I continued eating. The air was peaceful between the both of us and I kept having flashbacks from last night as I looked up at Q.

Damn he gave me a good fucking, I can't even move, literally it hurts to move. Chills went down my spine as I remembered how good he ate this pussy up.

"I have to go. Shit I have work!" I hissed as I noticed the pain in walking.

"Looks like you're staying in today." He grinned picking me up and setting me in the tub giving me a warm bubble bath.

As he touched me I winced and moaned.

"See if you keep making dem noises I might fück you all over again." He stated calmly making me look up and smirk at him.

"Seriously ma, don't play."

"Hurry and bathe me I need to go." I hurried him.

He quickly bathe me but made sure he caressed every inch of my skin which sent tingles all over my body. I managed to get dressed quickly while combing my messy hair down and created a bun I then rushed to the bathroom again to apply my makeup. I tried doing a quick contour adding nude lipstick to finish the look.

"Time for work Q stoppp." I groaned as he licked on my neck as I grabbed my keys.

"Let me drive you there." He held onto the hand that the keys were in. Fuck.

"Hmm whatever just make it quick Dayquan before i'm late then I'll really go off on yo ass." We walked out of my condo and out into the windy morning.

We both slid in the car and he drove me to work.

We finally got there and we both stepped in together and Willow grinned at me and mouthed, 'I know you got some dick bihh.'

I rolled my eyes avoiding eye contact with her. I was looking for Chole but she was nowhere to be found. I set my stuff down at my station and Q eyed my every move making my body hot. Flashbacks of last night made my body go into overdrive.

I turned around giving Q the stank look and he smiled setting my keys on the counter top and sitting in my client's chair

"Q get the fuck up." I whisper yelled.

"Nah shordy I think i'll stay here." He smiled and spun the chair so he was facing the mirror.

I rolled my eyes and told him I'm going to grab something to eat from that dope Japanese spot down the block. Working in SoHo had its perks.

I grabbed my purse and walked down the block, it took about ten minutes to get there.

I ordered the special noodles I get and I couldn't help but spot-Oh shit.

I was now getting impatient with waiting because Treyvon was approaching with a side piece.

she had pretty chocolate skin and I eyed her attire. Her peached colored nails made her skin pop and I looked away from him hoping he wouldn't see me.

"Sumiyah?" He questioned.

"Hmm, I'm sorry do I know you?" Yea, that's right ladies, make his ass look stupid.

"Stop playing these games." He laughed.

I looked at his girl giving me the stank eye and I rolled my eyes.

"Your meal is ready." I smiled lightly and grabbed my food.

"Have a nice day you two. Oh and by the way you should really check your man he's outta line." I laughed walking out of the Japanese spot.

*

I sat and ate my lunch while Q stared at me. I asked if he wanted any but he said nah so I continued eating in silence until his phone rang.

I only got a little glance at the caller ID and my heart dropped.

Tisha🍫😍

Popped up with the chocolate emoji and heart eyes. I then started wondering who the fuck was this girl really. I know they've been on and off but Q had been trinna get me to be his.
"What?" He answered annoyed.

"I told you I'll pick her up why u gotta keep acting crazy ma?" He asked pissed off.

"Aight i'm leavin' righh naah." He said cutting the line.

He's fucking wild if he gets up.

And he got up.

"Where are you going Dayquan?" I calmly ask.

"To take care of some business imma link you later." He stormed out leaving me shocked.

I hid my emotions and continued eating because I knew eyes were on me.

••

what do you think happened back there?

remember!! Leave comments it helps me write the next chapter.