4: Drunk Calling You

Sumiyah
-

I leaned onto the bar as a guy checked me out from across the room. He was white, coated with tattoos and sexy.

I licked my lips as he stared. I sipped my drink and turned away to see if he would approach a shawdy.

My girls seperated since we stepped foot in this club.

I felt a little good after sipping a few drinks the night was still young. I knew I had to do something tonight I wanted my mind off of my goofy ass ex and off of Q dumb ass.

"Mind if I steal you?" I felt strong masculine arms around my waist and I smiled as I looked down and saw the tattoos.

"So you came around huh?" I asked teasingly.

"I mean I saw something I liked I had to holla at a shawdy real quick." His deep voice made my pussy wet.

He looked white but he sounded like a black man. Like he was raised by a whole bunch of black men. His slang was sexy and the way he talked it had me transfixed.

"Aite I hear you, I didn't getcho name though." I spun around raising my brow at him as the people danced around us.

"We should go where it's more quiet. If you don't mind of course." I looked at him and told him to lead the way. He led me inside a long hallway corridor where a whole bunch of strippers started walking out.

"Zamnnn Zaddy." One licked her lips and winked at the guy I was standing next to.

"Sugar! Shut the fuck up before you get him mad." Another one scolded her.

Sugar rolled her eyes and kissed him on his cheek.

"Zaddy I'll see yo ass later." She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

She was a pretty chocolate woman with thick blonde curls that touched her ass.

"Hurry up and get on stage." The guy said sounded frustrated with them.

Ten more girls walked pass us and then he continued walking with me trailing behind him.

I had a million questions rushing through my head. This man was sexy, mysterious and looked like he was about business. He looked mean but why was he being nice to me?

I eyed him as he unlocked a door with a pin.

"Step in." He demanded and I walked in without question.

This place was huge. I'm guessing he was the boss and ran this shit.

"So i'm guessing you're the boss?" I folded my arms and looked at him.

"Yea I am." He replied while fumbling with papers.

"Sooo your name?" I asked getting irritated after all the shit I done seen.

He smiled seeing the irritated look on my face.

"King." He replied smoothly.