--

Eventually everyone moved back over to the living room and Lauren laid down on the left side of the sectional couch and Camila right by her side. She really wasn't letting Lauren out of her side, but who could blame her she was practically made to believe she had lost her forever and having her back was a little surreal, she constantly needed some sort of physical confirmation that Lauren was actually there with her.

The sound of the front door opening and of three small voices taking about how much they disliked the superman vs batman movie filled the room. The boys didn't seem to notice that their house was full of people, well they did notice but it was something they had gotten used to in the last couple of days because everyone would come and keep Camila company and try and help her feel better. The boys decided to match today, both in light green polo shirts, black flat shorts and some black sneakers. Caspian had a bit of a tan due to playing baseball during the summer. Meanwhile Cameron was as pale as Lauren.

Both walked straight into their room to put their backpacks, and shoes away

Both walked straight into their room to put their backpacks, and shoes away. Camila was definitely those types of moms that yells at you if you leave your stuff laying around so they learned pretty quickly that to avoid a lecture all they had to do was put their things away. Meanwhile Melanie ran straight to her moms, she began telling them how her day was and Stefan kept trying to get ahold of her stuffed brown dog. Normani dressed Melanie like you would expect, she looked like a baby model, while all the other preschoolers looked basic af. Today she was in a beige long sleeve dress, the top of her hair was in a bun while the rest of her long curly locks cascaded down her shoulders.

The boys came back into the living room to get in a couple game sessions on the Xbox

The boys came back into the living room to get in a couple game sessions on the Xbox. When they saw them, both of them. Camila had been gone a couple of days and well Lauren had been gone even longer than that so they immediately bolted to them and Lauren braced herself for impact.

"MAMA! Mommy!" Both boys yelled out. Caspian latching on to Camila and and Cameron of course to Lauren. Cameron was a very sentimental and emotional little boy, so he was in tears. Caspian was a little more reserved and didn't get as emotional as his brother but once he noticed the cast on Lauren's leg, the sling on her arm, the bruises on her face, well he was in tears as well. Nobody wants to see the people they love, and care for hurt not even these little boys.