🍪 t e a s e ( p t 2 ) 🍪

Josh decided to tease.

Josh wiggled a little against Tyler and he growled. He lightly pushed josh away but he kept wiggling against Tyler's crotch. Tyler snarled and whispered in Josh's ear.

"I let you go today for teasing me, if you want a punishment you'll get one," tyler grumbled lowly and josh stifled a moan and he kept wiggling. Tyler quickly pinned the smaller one and stared down at him. Josh stared up and felt himself start to shrink, the opposite happening in his crotch area. Tyler watched as josh wiggled under Tyler for some friction.

"D-Daddy," josh whined and kept wiggling. Tyler kissed down Josh's neck, stopping at Josh's sweet spot that made him moan out loud. Tyler smirked as his little boy but his lip to hold back moans.

Tyler pulled away and josh whined and pouted. Tyler started to palm josh and smiled as josh wiggled and moaned again.

"S-Stop teasing me!" Josh whimpered and Tyler giggled, he loved the irony of this situation.

"But you teased me!" Tyler giggled and kept palming him through his pj's. Josh moaned loudly as Tyler started to touch Josh's bare skin with his cold hands. They were like ice without the water. No melting.

"P-Please?" Josh whined and looked up at Tyler. He smiled and simply pulled away all together.

"Eh, I'm tired, we need to sleep," Tyler rolled over and fell asleep. Josh leaned up and shook tyler quickly.

"D-Da da! Can I at least touch myself?" Tyler said a simple nope and ignored josh whined and moans. He was wiggling and trying to get friction. Tyler ignored the sounds that josh emitted. All tyler could think about was making josh quiet down.

Josh groaned and decided to just annoy Tyler. It should be easy. Josh waddled to his drums after pulled up his pants and putting on a shirt. He sat on the stool and grabbed his drum sticks. He started playing as quickly as he could with the electric drum set and kept on slamming the sticks on a beat he was making up.

Tyler covered his ears as he tried to sleep. He kept his head buried under the blankets and pillows.

Josh tore off his shirt and kept drumming. Tyler looked up and saw josh drumming as hard as he could josh turned and saw Tyler staring.

Josh winked and kept drumming

Josh winked and kept drumming. Tyler stood and quickly stormed over to josh. He looked up innocently and bit his lip.

"Sorry..." Tyler sighed and combed his fingers through his hair.

"Go to the bed, now." Josh nodded and crawled over to the bed. He sat down on his knees and looked up at Tyler with big innocent eyes.

"You know what you did wrong?" Tyler asked lowly and pushed josh down and tied his hands to the frame.

"I-I disobeyed daddy," josh said and watched as Tyler's patience slipped away through his fingers. Tyler nodded and pulled off Josh's pants and boxers. Tyler looked up at josh and smiled.