m a s t e r

Thanks to everyone calling me cute from my last update 😌

Josh was Tyler's master. Josh loved seeing Tyler submissive and always crawling. Tyler's been bad though. Tyler touched himself without Josh's permission.

Tyler was in their room. He was curled up on the bed in his collar and panties with a clip on tail with ears that matched. He was bored and spent his time playing with himself. He lost track of time and realized josh was home. He then had a plan.

He didn't care about being punished, he wanted to touch himself. He was already hard and josh would be suspicious. Tyler reached his hand under his lace panties and held his member, giving it an experiential tug. He but his lip at the feeling. He heard the car pull up and the door slam shut. He smirked and went faster.

He heard the door open and josh came in, Tyler moaned as loudly as he could. He could tell the josh was livid. He stormed up the stairs, yelling for Tyler.

Josh opened the door and saw Tyler, his head thrown back and he thumbed the slit. He heard Josh's angered growl. Tyler looked up and saw josh. His stomach dropped and he quickly covered his modesty with his panties. Seeing josh like this, mad and clearly was thinking of punishing him, made the situation in his pants worse.

"I-I'm sorry, master! I was waiting for you to get home a-and I got bored!" Tyler said and got into an apologetic position, on his knees with his head down, and kept spitting out apologizes and soft 'please master'. Josh took Tyler's hair and pulled it so Tyler would have to look into Josh's eyes. Tyler whined and josh growled.

"How dare you disobey me!" Josh snarled. Tyler closed his eyes and shook his head saying 'sorry' over and over again with small begs for forgiveness. Of coarse, josh ignored.

"Lay down on your back, naked other than your ears and collar." Tyler laid, his back to the mattress and he took off his underwear. He leaned back and looked up innocently.

"Now, pet, what did you do wrong?" Josh asked and Tyler bit his lip and looked down.

"I touched myself without your permission," Tyler looked down at his cock that was pressed on his stomach. Josh stood off the bed and opened the drawer of play stuff. He took out a vibrator, safety rope, a blindfold and a ball gag. Tyler's stomach twisted at the sight, making his cock twitch.

"Now, to make sure you learn your lesson, I'm going to be rough. Remember your safe words? What are they," josh asked as he tied Tyler's hands to the bed posts.

"Red and yellow, two fingers if I am gagged," Tyler said and josh nodded. He took the blindfold and wrapped it around his head and put the ball gag in his mouth and tied it behind his head.

"Good boy, now, I'm going to play with my pet," josh said and Tyler groaned into the gag at the name. Josh took the vibrator and rubbed Tyler's member with it. Tyler moaned into the gag.

Part of the punishment was teasing, when Tyler was teased he usually whines and whimpers. It's adorable it Josh's eyes that Tyler both loves and hates being teased.

"Now, I will tell you when you can cum, it may be soon or it may not even be today." Tyler shivered at the thought, josh kept trailing the vibrator up and down Tyler's cock. He smirked at the sounds Tyler emitted.

Josh took the lube and put some on his fingers. He teased his hole and the pushed a finger in. Tyler moaned into the gag and josh kept pushing his finger in and out. He added a second finger, scissoring them making Tyler whine and moan and buck his hips.

Josh pulled out his fingers and Tyler groaned to the feeling of being empty. Josh slicked his own cock and pushed it near Tyler's hole. He the started thrusting slowly, the rougher and rougher by the second. Tyler moaned and whimpered into the gag.

Josh then pulled out and Tyler whimpered and tried to look at josh, only to realize the blindfold covered his vision. He the felt something push back into him, it wasn't josh. It was cold. It made Tyler shiver and josh pushed it in and out.

"Tyler, I'm going to play with you a little, you want that?" Tyler nodded and josh pushed the object in Tyler the deepest he could.

Josh sat across the room and took the remote and played with the buttons, pressing on and off, up and down, watching Tyler squirm and whimper and moan loudly, even through the gag. Tyler was clearly about to cum when josh turned off the vibrator.

Tyler sighed in relief as josh took off the blindfold and gag. Josh then took out the vibe and Tyler looked at josh innocently.

"M-May I cum?" He asked, clearly bothered by how close he was. Josh looked down.

"Yes you may," josh wrapped his hand around Tyler's cock and started pumping. Tyler moaned and came.

"I'm sorry for being a bad boy," Tyler said as josh hugged Tyler and they laid down.

"It's okay, kitten," josh said and they both went to sleep