f l o w e r

This will be like those smutty edits on insta, yeah. And I'm testing out using gifs so yeah, warning I guess???? What's the point of a warning at this point.

Tyler wore a lilac skirt. Josh loved it. Tyler wore flowers that were wrapped around his head. Josh bit his lip at the sight. Tyler spun and josh could see Tyler's pastel pink panties. Josh felt hard at the sight. Tyler looked into Josh's eyes. He smiled and straddled josh. They kissed deeply.

Josh pinned Tyler and kissed him passionately

Tyler moaned into the kiss as he started palming josh through his jeans

Tyler moaned into the kiss as he started palming josh through his jeans. Tyler pulled down Josh's jeans and asked for permission to work with. Josh approved. Tyler took Josh's cock in his mouth.

Tyler swirled his tongue around the head of his cock. Josh moaned and thruster into Tyler's mouth. He gagged and josh moaned at the sound. He kept mouth fucking Tyler and pulled out of his warm mouth.

Josh pushed Tyler back down on the couch. Tyler looked at josh innocently. Josh pulled off Tyler's skirt and panties. Josh pushed his fingers in Tyler's mouth, he sucked. Josh smirked as Tyler focused on the task. Josh pulled his finger out of Tyler's mouth, a line of spit connecting his mouth and fingers.

Josh started fingering Tyler, making him moan. Josh knew he was stretched. He jacked off his cock for a few seconds. The then put the tip Tyler's ass. He pushed in slowly and stopped until Tyler said he could move. He started thrusting. He started off slow and sped up.

Tyler scratched Josh's back and tangled his fingers in his hair. Josh hit the spot inside of Tyler that made him whimper. Tyler grabbed Josh's hair tightly.

Tyler came and moaned, josh did the same inside of Tyler

Tyler came and moaned, josh did the same inside of Tyler. Josh pulled out and kissed Tyler.

They ended the night by spooning until they fell asleep, Tyler loved cuddling, which made him fall asleep faster.