t o n g u e

Joshua looked at tyler. tyler was beautiful and he knew it. he strutted around the house in short skirts and crop tops. which was what tyler was wearing. he had on a collar that said 'daddys boy' and josh felt himself get hard. he tried to ignore him and get through the day. tyler stood up and stood infront of the tv. josh looked around him. tyler whined and leaned on his knees and swayed his ass.

"daddyyyyyy, I wanna do it." he said and walked toward josh and straddled him. josh looked over his shoulder and returned watching football (for all you English men and women its not soccer). tyler started kissing down his neck. josh pushed tyler slightly.

"tyler, I'm watching the game," josh complained but tyler ignored him and started grinding on his crotch. josh moaned softly and wiggled. tyler smiled into joshs neck and kept grinding. josh growled.

"tyler, stop or ill punish you." josh said sternly and tyler smirked and leaned back, looking into josh eyes innocently.

"punish me, daddy."

-

josh pinned tyler to the bed and grabbed some rope and tied his hands together. josh kissed down tylers neck and looked at the crop top that said 'daddys princess' in spelling blocks. josh pulled down tylers skirt and showed his black panties that hugged the imprint of his cock. josh bit his lip and started palming tyler. josh moved up to tylers neck.

"this is mine," josh held tylers cock through the material and tyler moaned.

"o-only yours daddy," tyler said in the middle of pants. josh spun tyler around so he was on his front. josh held tylers ass and slowly pulled down his panted, exposing his tight hole. josh bit his lip and licked up his hole and tyler moaned. josh dipped his tongue into tyler and he moaned. josh smirked and pulled tylers cheeks so he could get a better position. tyler moaned loudly  and wiggled. josh pulled away and smirked as tyler whined.

"f-fuck me, please!" josh spanked tyler and he squeaked. josh kept spanking him and tyler bit the pillow and he kept moaning and he ended up crying. josh grabbed the lube and stroked himself with the substance. josh lined up with tylers hole and went in teasingly slow. tyler groaned.

"please!" tyler yelled out and josh went faster and started a soft pace. he wet quicker and quicker.

"daddy, I'm about to cum!" tyler whined and josh started pumping him in the same pattern of the thrusts.

"Me too, prince." josh moaned and tyler moaned, thinking of what he loved.

"cum on my face," tyler said and josh pulled out, flipping him and he started pumping. he then came onto his face and tyler moaned and he came too.

Sorry that was shit but what ever - Ethan ^ - ^