s u r r e n d e r

Tyler felt his face heat up as josh kissed his nose. Josh smiled at Tyler giggles.

"I love you," josh said and Tyler smiled.

"I love you more!" Tyler giggled and josh rolled his eyes.

"Hmm, I don't know how! It's impossible!" Josh said and Tyler giggled, gripping his hand and he pulled him to the swing set. Josh sat on the right one and Tyler sat on the left one. The park was empty because all the kids were at school. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand and Tyler giggled, pulling his hand away and he started swinging fast.

Josh did the same until they were in sync. Tyler looked and his mouth gaped open as he noticed the were in sync.

"Daddy! We're in sync!" Tyler yelled with a big smile. Josh laughed as Tyler kept swinging higher until he was parallel to the ground and slightly levitated from the swing and would fall back down, making the pole holding the swings slightly give.

"Tyler, you're going to get hurt!" Josh yelled and Tyler nodded, slowing himself down. He stopped and josh stopped too.

"Can we play a game!" Tyler smiled and stood, adjusting his pastel pink skirt and white sweater with a baby blue button up under.

"What do you want to play baby boy?" Josh said and stood.

"WAR! We fight against each other and we get to see who wins!" Tyler explained. Josh rose his eyebrow.

"You really want to play that?" Josh cocked his head and Tyler nodded.

"START!" Tyler sprinted to the slides and josh ran to the climbing ropes. Tyler popped his head over the green slide and made a finger gun, he pointed it at josh and smiled.

"Bam bam!" Tyler yelled but josh dodged the blow somehow. Josh pointed it at Tyler and did the same sound affect.

"I got you!" Josh yelled.

"No you didn't!" Tyler yelled.

---

After forever of playing, josh got Tyler and pointed the finger gun at him.

"Surrender!" He yelled, Tyler looked around, as if he were in real danger.

"You'll never take me alive!" Tyler yelled in his little voice. Josh shot the finger gun and did a small 'pew' noise. Tyler yelled and fell into the ground. Josh giggled and Tyler stood.

"I'm tired, I wanna go to bed!" Tyler said and pushed the wood chips out his hair.

"Okay, go get your stuff and I'll get the car and get you, okay?" Josh asked and Tyler nodded. Josh kissed Tyler's cold nose and Tyler smiled.

"Daddy?" Tyler said.

"Yes?" Josh replied.

"I surrender," Tyler kissed josh heatedly. Josh's eyes widened, he's never seen Tyler act like this. He was cocky, he seemed, perfect. 

Tyler was ready for josh to make him surrender

"Good boy."

Josh was too.

Today we went on a field trip to watch Atlanta Orchestra  it was pretty cool. I wore a pastel pink button up and white jeans with a black bomber jacket. I looked cool.