l o v e l y

Wow two updates in one day? I'm going to the oscars. Welp, here ya go. Fluff. I'm just in a fluffy mood!

Josh rode out his high and pulled out of Tyler. Both of them dripping sweat. Tyler rolled over and laid on Josh's chest. Tyler smiled and looked up and Josh innocently.

"Daddy?" Tyler said and looked as Josh looked down and he smiled.

"Yes kitten?" Josh asked and leaned up, Tyler falling off of his chest.

"I love you," was all Tyler said before kissing Josh. It wasn't heated. It wasn't intense. It was passionate. Josh's eyes widened, Tyler almost never does this. Josh's eyes closed and he tried to deepen the kiss.

"Daddy, I don't wanna round 2." Tyler whined and Josh giggled. "My butt hurts and I'm just tired." Josh smiled and looked into Tyler's doe eyes.

"Okay, Prince; not today." Tyler smiled and hugged Josh.

"I love you!" Tyler giggled into Josh's chest.

"I love you too," Josh said and he heard a soft sniffle. "Ty? You okay?" Josh pulled off and saw Tyler sniffling.

"Sorry, I was just thinking of how Frank treated me. He never said I love you." Josh felt his heart shatter. He never wanted Tyler to think of Frank.

"He's gone now, Tyler. You're safe with me," Josh said and nuzzled Tyler's nose. Tyler giggled and pushed his nose onto Josh's face.

"Nose!" He sang, childishly. Josh giggled and hugged Tyler.

"We should go to bed, baby. You need your rest. We're going to the studio tomorrow," Tyler nodded and laid on Josh's chest. Tyler's eyes closed.

"Goodnight," Tyler said.

"Goodnight, love," Josh replied smiled as he felt Tyler smile at the new nickname.

Wow, I hope that wasn't horrible. I used some things my bf does to me, like the nose thing and yeah.
Dms are open, comment, vote, and have a gr8 day m8.