k i t t e n

Tyler waited for Josh to get home. He got Josh a little present for his daddy. He had cat ears and he drew some cat whiskers onto his face. He looked at himself with a smile. He heard a car pull into the driveway. Tyler wiggled his tail in excitement. He sat in his knees as the door open with Josh yelled Tyler's name.

"Tyler! I'm home! Where are you?" Josh looked around the house and Tyler looked at the door, waiting for it to open. It then did, Tyler turned pink as Josh turned a darker shade of pink. "Holy shit-" Josh said and went over to Tyler.

"Hi, daddy, how was work?" Tyler straddled Josh when he sat on the bed.

"It was hell, everyone was running around like chickens with their head chopped off," Josh said, still dark red.

"I was waiting for you all day," Tyler said innocently, looking into Josh's lustful eyes. Tyler kissed Josh, putting his arms around Josh's neck. Josh snaked his fingers around Tyler's waist, feeling fur. Josh pulled away from the heated kiss.

"Is that a... Tail..." Tyler nodded innocently.

"All for you," Tyler smiled and Josh smirked. Josh kissed Tyler, heat radiating off each other. Tyler unbuttoned the white button up covering Josh's chest. Tyler pulled it off, Josh not needing to do the same because Tyler wasn't wearing anything but panties. Josh moved his lips to Tyler's neck, making him moan.

"D-Daddy, p-pleaseeee!" Tyler whined and closed his eyes tightly.

"Please what, kitten?" Josh said and smirked as he heard a whine.

"F-Fuck me, please!" Tyler whined and kissed down to Tyler's chest. Josh smiled and flipped Tyler to his back. Josh sucked bruises onto Tyler's chest and stomach. Tyler grabbed Josh's hair and slightly pulled. Josh pulled away from Tyler's skin and looked down at the black, lace panties that adored Tyler's tan skin. Josh pulled them down roughly, Tyler cock hitting his stomach with a small slap. Josh moaned softly at the sound and licked a stripe up Tyler's cock, base to tip. Tyler gasped softly and shivered. Josh slightly sucked on the tip, making Tyler whine and moan. As Josh kept sucking he reached to the bedside table, getting the lube. Tyler was already a panting, writhing mess.

Josh opened the lube bottle and poured it onto his fingers, ready to tease Tyler. He pulled out the tail slowly, making Tyler whine and moan. Josh finally pulled it all the way out of Tyler. He circled his fingers on Tyler's hole making Tyler moan out. Tyler whined, his abdomen feeling warm.

"J-Josh, I about to cu-" Josh slammed Tyler's ass when he said Josh. Tyler squeaked. Josh pulled off Tyler's cock with a pop.

"Don't cum until I say so," Josh said while still teasing Tyler. Josh got a good took at Tyler, his cheeks were stained red, his eyes close and his mouth open, his tongue slightly sticking out. Josh moaned at the sighed and while teasing, he stuck in a finger.

"Fuck!" Tyler screamed and arched his back. Tyler cock was red and throbbing when Josh stuck in another finger, started to scissor his fingers. Tyler kept whining. Josh smiled, seeing Tyler like this made him feel dominant, Tyler's cat ears crooked, the tail laying next to his, Tyler's legs wide open, it was heaven in a painting in Josh's view. Josh decided to fuck him, knowing it would make Tyler even more weak. Josh pulled down his pants and boxers and started pumping himself, smearing precum onto his dick.

Josh put his tip in making Tyler moan loudly. Josh pushed in teasingly slow.

"P-Please, daddy! I-I need to cum!" Tyler whined, most of it mixing with moans.

"Go ahead Prince," Josh rammed in, making Tyler scream out as he came, Josh kept fucking Tyler though. Tyler whined, being too sensitive. Josh kept fucking him, Tyler was barely able to open his eyes he was so weak. Josh felt himself get close.

"D-Daddy-" Tyler moaned, "I-I'm too sensitive!" Josh smirked, kissing Tyler tenderly. Josh rammed in making Tyler moan, Josh came inside Tyler, pulling out. Josh watched his own cum drip out of Tyler's ass. Josh licked it up and kissed Tyler, immediately sticking his tongue in Tyler's mouth. Tyler loved tasting Josh. It was a punishment for Tyler not to please Josh and swallow.

Josh pulled away and collapsed next to him, looking at Tyler's ears. They were even marks crooked. Josh giggled and adjusted them. Tyler smiled and laid his head on Josh's chest.

"I love you, kitten," Josh said and Tyler smiled.

"I love you too, daddy."

For all you kinky lil shits