💊 m i n d (g o n e) 💊

Same type of story as the other bloody chapter

Tyler smirked as he stood over the girl that struggled in her tight bonds. The rope tugged at her wrists and ankles. Josh was sitting at a table while making a new toy to play with the girl.

She had short hair and covered her face. It was a black under cut with light blue ends. She had bright blue eyes and she was fairly masculine. She looked up at Tyler as she gritted her teeth.

"LET ME GO!" She screamed in anger. Her eyebrows knitting together. Tyler giggled and tilted her head up by her jaw. She looked into Tyler's eyes. She saw the loss of sanity in them and she seemed to drop her guard and seem scared.

"You really think it's that easy?" Tyler said softly and he leaned up. She whined and she struggled.

"Y-You'll get caught! Y-You'll be thrown in jail!" She yelled with tears falling down her face. Tyler smiled, all the ones that struggled the most were the weakest. He took the nearest knife and sighed.

"I'm so sorry that your sad about your fate," Tyler took the knife and replaced it with a scalpel. He put the scalpel and pushed it against the corner of her mouth and dragged it upwards. The woman screamed and arched her back.

"FUCK!" She screamed and Tyler giggled. He made a smile on her face and Josh smiled at Tyler's work. Josh was done with his new toy and kept it there and walked up to the girl with his hands in the pockets of his favorite sweater.

Tyler started working on the other cheek and the girl was in tears. She whimpered when Tyler was done. Blood dropped down from her mouth.

Josh smiled at the sight

Josh smiled at the sight. The blood dripping from her jaw and her small whimpers made josh all the more excited. He always loved seeing others in pain.

Then he met Tyler. If anything happened to Tyler, josh would do everything in his power to make him better. Josh was fairly protective of anyone he loved, and he doesn't love much.

---

Tyler threw back his head and moaned as josh thrusters into him. He kept thrusting hard into the boy. Tyler tried his hardest not to cum, josh refusing to let him as his punishment.

Tyler was being bad, talking back to josh and leaving alone. Tyler bit his lip as moans tried to escape. Josh wrapped his hand around Tyler's neck and added some pressure. Josh leaned towards Tyler's ear.

"Don't you dare cum," josh snarled and Tyler moaned. He was close, so close, at this point he would have came twice but he wasn't aloud to cum. He bit his lip, he didn't know how he would be able to hold any longer. He was dripping precum, it smothering all over his chest.

He arched his back and moaned loudly, only to be cut off by pressure applied to his neck. Josh hit the spot again and again.

"D-Daddy! I-I can't hold it any longer!" Tyler said and he arched his back even higher as Josh looked at the art piece under him.

"Yes you can," josh said and groaned as Tyler tightened around him. He moaned loudly as he came inside of Tyler. He took a butt plug and put it inside of Tyler. Tyler wiggled as josh looked down at him. He smiled and kissed him softly.

"Good night, princess," Tyler looked over at josh, who was in bed and almost asleep. Tyler whined and shook josh.

"Please!" Tyler said clinging onto Josh's arm.

"I'm sorry, you're gonna have to learn lesson, I'll give you a bath tomorrow, I love you!" Josh said and kissed tyler on the nose and turned, falling asleep.

Tyler wiggled and tried to keep himself from cumming on the spot.

"Daddy can we cuddle?" Tyler said, josh sighed and rolled over. He held Tyler in a tight hold and Tyler smiled.

Then he had a plan.

Omg two updates (ones actually festive and one is just smutty) anyways! This is a two parter! Oops.

-Ethan ^-^