Pack your things

Ezra surprised me with a holiday to the Bahamas today, for Rosie's first flight. Our flight leaves at night so we can sleep through it. "Bags are packed" I told Ezra, bringing them all to the foor. "Can you put her in the car seat please?" I asked Ezra "sure" he replied "baby girl" he cooed at his daughter. "Are you exited Ro Ro" he asked "if you're waiting for a response you're weirder than I thought" I laughed "aye, she is starring to talk" Ezra defended his baby. "Yeah, but by 'talk' you mean scream" we laughed "at least she can laugh" I said looking at her. "And she doesn't scream when you put her in the car seat anymore" "yeah" he replied, I stood next to him and he put his arm around me as we looked over our daughter in awe. "We better get going then" I said pulling the suit cases out the door and putting them in the car.

"Ezra, help" I said holding a screaming baby in my arms and an open baby carrier. "Coming love" he came over and took Rosie. He was putting the suit cases through control, onto the plane. "I can take her for a while" he offered. "Thank you, I'm covered in throw up" I said annoyed giving him the baby wrap, whilst he put her in it. "Her passport picture is actually the cutest thing ever" Ezra looked at them "mine looks like a mug shot" I took off my jumper. "No it doesn't! You look beautiful, you always look beautiful" he kissed my temple. "There's a jumper in my carry on" he told me "thank god" I threw my jumper in the trash "I didn't like it anyways" I laughed and put the black jumper over my body. He laughed. "What?" "It's just so big on you" "everything is big on me" I sat down at a little restaurant. "What's the matter?" He asked, putting Rosie in the stroller. "Our flights been delayed 4 hours" I said annoyed. "I know, we'll be here until 2am" he said "and then land at 2am" I sipped my water. "Can you get me an ice coffee?" I said childishly. "Of corse honey" he said sarcastically.

"Aria Marie Montgomery, go through" he passed me back my passport. "Thank you" "you're welcome" "Rosie Jem Arabella Fitz, you can pass her through" he said to Ezra. "Thanks" he passed Rosie to me. "Ezra Scott Fitz, go through" "thank you" we all walked to the plane in unison, me holding Rosie and Ezra holding our bags.

"Hello this is your captain speaking, we are so sorry for the delay but there will be an extra hour added on until it's safe enough to fly." The announcement said, at this point I was exhausted, taking care of a baby all day and doing school work, and planning a wedding on top of that. Rosie was asleep in the plane crib things. I started crying on the plane. "Babe, baby don't cry" Ezra tried to comfort me "I'm tired, oh my god, this is a nightmare, thank you for doing all this for us but I want to go home" I sobbed into his chest. "Honey, we can't go home, okay, we'll be there soon. Just go to sleep i can watch Rosie" he rubbed my arms. There was a man in the other isle staring at us, and it was making me really nervous, being 17 with a three month old baby and a 22 year old boyfriend does make people  stare, usually it doesn't bother me, but today it's really testing my patience. Ezra saw me getting annoyed. "Babe, it's okay, you're okay" he knew I was on the verge of having a panic attack. "We're okay, Rosie's okay, calm down" he hugged me tighter.

We took off four hours ago, Ezra was asleep and I was asleep on Ezra. I got up to pee accidentally knocking this guys knee, waking him up. "Don't fucking touch me" he said to me "I'm sorry" I said in an angry tone, waking to the bathroom.

I got up again to pee, being the mother that I am, only three months postpartum, I have the bladder of a squirrel. The same guy that snapped at me now grabs my ass "ugh, excuse me" I said to him, walking back to my seat "Ezra, that guy just grabbed my ass" I told him as I sat back down, "what one" he said clearly pissed off "him" I pointed him out, Ezra got up from his seat, passing Rosie to me. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, grabbing my wife's ass?" He interrogated him "I wasn't" he defends himself, I got up, holding my baby in one arm. "Yes you did" I got annoyed. "Excuse me is there an issue?" The hostess asked. "Yes there is,  this man just grabbed my ass" I told her.

We finally arrived in the Bahamas, after our disastrous flight. We got our bags and finally got to our hotel

A/n wanted a bit of drama. If you have any suggestions, please leave them xx -phoebe