Uncle mike

"It's okay Rosie" I say getting out of bed to go tend to my daughters needs. "It's okay, baby" I say picking her up from the bassinet and swaying her back and forth. "Shhh" I whisper walking around the house to calm her down. "We don't want to wake daddy" I kiss her head. "Too late" I hear Ezra getting up and taking her from me. "Go back to bed, love, I can take her" he kisses me. "If you're sure" I crawl back into bed and listen to my boyfriend calming down our fussy baby.

"Shhh" I pick up Rosie and take her to the changing station. "You pooped again" I changed her outfit and diaper "are you hungry?" I asked her and sat on the bed to feed her. "You're such a cute, tiny little baby" I said kissing her head.

"You're turn" i hit Ezra's leg as I slept "I know" he said getting up and swaddling Rosie "how are you still hungry?" He asked me "you live off mommy's nipples I swear" he laughed tiredly. "Are you even hungry?" He asked her and tried to give her a binkie for several minutes before she spat it out. He rubbed my back. "Babe, she's hungry and my nipples are no use to her" he handed me Rosie and kissed me. "How are you still hungry?" I rubbed her back and kissed Ezra. "Okay, baby"I put her back in the bassinet and walked to the bathroom.

Rosie has been sleeping for three hours because she was awake for like four hours last time, so now she's having her like five hour stretch of just sleeping before she wakes up every two hours. And I felt something warm fill the bed that apparently woke Ezra. "Babe, did you wet the bed?" He asked me very concerned rubbing my back. "Yes" I said sobbing histerically into his chest. "It's okay, it's okay" he repeated to me and picked me up. "I didn't even know I needed to pee and pissed the bed" I said angrily still sobbing. "Fuck" I yelled under my breath still crying and confused. "It's okay, go to the shower and I'll change the sheets, it's okay" he kissed my cheek. "Okay" I said feeling defeated and sad as I striped out of my soiled clothes and got into the shower.

"I think mikes gonna come and meet princess Rosie today" I tell Ezra as I toss the dirty diapers in the bin "sure what time?" He asks "any minuet with food" I tell him whist cleaning the room and changing Rosie belle. "Where did you put her painting thing?" Ezra asks me? "I don't know, maybe behind the crib" I tell him picking up Rosie as she gets fussy "found it" he says putting it on the wall and admiring his daughters name and picture. "I really love that, it's so cute" he joined me and took Rosie's little baby hands "I'm gonna have a shower before mike comes, I smell like shit and spit up" he says taking off his shirt. "You look beautiful" I say kissing him as he walked back to the bathroom.

"Coming" i say walking towards the door and letting my brother in with a baby in one of my arms and a breast pump in the other. "Hey" I said as a smile took over my entire face as I wrapped him in a loose hug careful not to smother my baby, wrapping my arm loosely around him, breast pump on his back. "Look who it is" he smiled and kissed Rosie's tiny little hands, im in love. "Actually, can you take her whilst I pack this away" I said laughing as I handed him his niece.

"Did you bring food?" I yelled from the bedroom area "yeah, in the bag" he replied as I walked into the kitchen putting pumped milk into the fridge "oh my god thank you." I thanked my brother whilst getting the food out of his bag "Ezra" I yelled at him from the bathroom, he's In the shower. "Yeah babe" he replied "mikes here" I said walking into the bathroom passing him a towel and some clothes. "Okay, I'll be out in a second" he kissed me and I went back to see my brother and baby. Who looked ver awkward that I just walked into the bathroom where my boyfriend was showering, oops. "Sorry about that, it's a mess round here" I laughed looking at our messy as hell apartment "it's okay, you just had a baby" he laughed looking at Rosie as she stirred awake. "How can you still be hungry" I asked my sleepy daughter as her uncle passed her to me. "she giving you some trouble hah?" He asked me laughing "a little bit, but it's worth it" I heard Ezra say as he came out of the bathroom "hey man" mike greeted him "mike, I'm going to feed her okay?" I half asked half told him as I sorta whipped out my boob and started feeding my baby. "Isn't that weird?" He asked me, I just looked at him confused. "I mean, doesn't it feel weird, you have you're own human, you've literally had her for three days and you're already so in love with her" he just kept eye contact, worried that if he looked at Rosie nursing I would rip his head off. "It's special you know, to feel exhausted, in pain, emotional, but yet so deeply deeply in love all at the same time, it's just over whelming" "it sure is" Ezra agreed putting one hand on my shoulder. I put her into her little bouncer thing and talked to my brother about our lives and ate out food, just like before Rosie, but even better.

A/n please comment and vote ❤️❤️