Get out, get out

Today, I turn 5 months pregnant and am on my way home from the grocery store. I waddle up the stairs, gripping the banister to balance myself, holding 3 bags in one hand. I make my way to the apartment door and unlock it dropping the bags as I enter. "Sorry I'm late, baby girl was hungry so I had to-" I stopped talking mid sentence to see a middle aged woman opposite me, her focus on my pregnant belly. I look over at Ezra who was leaning on the back of the couch with one hand on his head. "Baby girl?" She seemed very confused by me, or who I was. I pull my jumper over my bump and pull down my sleeves. Nobody replied to her. "Baby girl?" She raised her voice this time, making me jump. "Mom, calm down" Ezra walked over to me and stood in front of me, guarding me. "When were you planning on telling me" she asked getting more angry. "I didn't know how you were going to take it" he defended himself. "You got someone pregnant. She's only a child, she will never be a good mother" "excuse me" I yell at her "mom, that's enough" he says to his mother, who is coming closer. "You should have kept your legs closed you slut" she got in my face "fuck you" I scream at her, tears spilling from my eyes. "Aria, calm down" he rubbed my arms "No, no you don't get to call me a slut. You don't get to say anything to me, I'm in a long term relationship and I happened to become pregnant, I keep my baby because I'm not a monster, now get the fuck out of my house" I scream, getting infuriated "you need to leave. Right now" Ezra added pointing towards the door. She left and slammed the door in a huff. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry" I dug my head into his chest and rapped my arms around him. "It's okay baby, it's okay" he rubbed my back and calmed me down.

It's about 3am and I can't sleep because of this baby kicking me in the ribs all night. So me and Ezra are on the couch watching gossip girl. Since Ezra's mom left we have gotten two angry texts from her witch we chose to ignore and delete. "I'm so pregnant" I laugh as I rub my belly. "Yeah" he laughs along with me. "Do you want some food?" I ask him. "Aria, it's 3 oclock in the morning" he laughs "I'm not sleeping until she stops kicking me" I rub circles on my belly. "What do you want?" He sighs. "Pizza" I reply quickly "dominoes?" He gives me a look I just nod in agreement. He gets his phone out and calls dominoes "hello, can I please order two medium cheese pizzas, yes please. Thank you, have a nice day." He puts his phone down and smiles at me. He gets up and goes to get two glasses of water, then hands me one and takes a sip of his own. I flinch in pain as the baby kicks again. He sits down and rubs my belly. "Hey, baby girl. You've gotta stop kicking your mommy" he holds my belly. I Laugh at him and join in "yeah, I mean I have to sleep too, I deserve it, I mean you're living inside of me" we laugh at each other and I pull him into a kiss, which turns into a make out session which escalates to the bed.

We lounge on the bed until our pizza arrives. I'm practically naked in only a bralette and some undies, Ezra is wearing his boxers. We wrap ourselves in the sheets and warm ourselves up. "I love you" I kiss him "thanks for putting up with me" I kiss his cheek "what can I say, you're hot when your pregnant. Actually you're hot all of the time" he teases me and laughs

A/N I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, had some issues lol thanks for not giving up I love you