Uh oh

I stood with my hands grasping the sink looking at myself in the mirror, mascara down my cheeks and a wet face, i couldn't look. The timer went off, a bit too loud, i didn't want to wake him up I mean, it was the middle of the night. I peeped my head out of the bathroom door to make sure he was still asleep and he was. I shut off the timer and walked over back to the sink pacing back and forth. "Come on Aria, don't be dumb just look" I repeated to myself again and again. I picked up the clear blue pregnancy test and dropped it on the floor. Positive. I ran to the toilet and threw up almost as a reflex. "Oh my god" I said to myself at a whisper. I picked up the test, stared at if for a few more minuets and dropped it in the trash. "You'll be fine, you can do this" I said to myself a bit louder this time. I walked to the sink, brushed my teeth, wiped my face clean and threw my hair in a bun. I exhaled slowly shaking my head at myself in the mirror, walked out of the bathroom and turned the light off behind me. It took me a few minuets to get into bed and realise this could be the last time together. I squeezed into the bed next to Ezra and kissed his cheek. "I love you" I said loud enough so he could hear me but not loud enough to wake him. I got under the blanket and slowly fell asleep. 

--- A.N
Hey guys, I am new to this whole fanfic thingy. I'm Phoebe nice to meet you. Please let me know how you've liked this so far 😚😚 lots of love