He has to know

I sat in 5th period maths and listened to mr fosters draining voice go on and on about trigonometry. Honestly I wasn't paying the slightest bit of attention, just trying to keep my vomit inside of my mouth. Beep, beep,beep. The bell rang signalling end of 5th which meant end of school. I sprinted to my locker, bumping into Emily on my way there. "Hey, I need to talk to you guys later" I screamed at her down the hall. When I arrived at my locker I grabbed my keys and purse and slammed the door behind me. I slowly walked to my car not drawing any attention to myself and went to the drug store. I had to know it's real. I have to make sure before I tell him. I muttered to myself, so I picked up four pregnancy tests and walked over to self service, avoiding everyone, and payed for my tests. I walked over to the bathroom of the store and peed on all four sticks. I sat on the floor of the bathroom and started breathing deeply, calming myself down. I slowly stood up and looked at my watch. Five minuets had passed. I looked down at the pregnancy tests. Positive, positive, positive, positive. Shit. I took a deep breath and threw the tests in my purse. I have to tell him right? He has to know. Right?