Here goes

It was Friday, which means 5th period English, which means Ezra is going to ask me why I've been avoiding him this week. I haven't told the girls yet they just know that somethings up and that I'll tell them when I'm ready. The bell went indicating the lesson was over. I stood up out of my chair and picked up my bag as I heard "Mrs. Montgomery, may I have a word with you?" I sighed and walked over to his desk. He walked over to the door and shut it behind Spencer who gave me a worrying look. "What's wrong?" I asked him looking at my feet. "You've been avoiding me" he said sounding concerned. "I know but I have to tell you something soon, maybe tonight? " I asked in a him in a lovey way. " of corse babe" he replied and kissed my cheek. "Meet you there in 10, I just have to get my lunch first" "lunch? It's four o'clock" he asked me in a concerned way. "Yeah, i wasn't hungry today" "are you sure your okay? You've been acting strange recently" he asked me rubbing my shoulder. "Yeah yeah I'm fine, see you later, love you" I said heading towards the door.

-----

I knocked on the door at a soft tone and fixed my sweater. I was wearing a long grey sweater, some plain black leggings and some short boots. My hair was down and straight and I was wearing the makeup from the day before (gross I know). I heard foot steps coming towards the door, he opened it and looked at me very worriedly. "You're half an hour late, what happened? I was worried about you" I waked in and shut the door. "I sat in my car in the parking lot waiting for the perfect time to arrive, I kept picturing your reactions in my head over and over trying to figure out which one would be perfect, but I couldn't, I can't picture your reaction which is weird because I usually am able to to that with everything" I ramble on, tears caressing my cheeks " Ezra, I have to know that you won't be mad, please this is way harder on me than on you so please promise you won't yell, won't get mad, you won't hit me." I say more in a sob as my voice cracked "Aria, you're starting to scaring me" He said running his thumb on my cheek in circles. "You just have to promise" "I promise, love" he took my hand, his hands were warm, he always had very warm hands, and mine were always cold, he always tells me their cold. "Aria?" He shook me out of my day dream. "I, I, um, I'm pregnant Ezra. You're the father, although you don't have to be if you don't want to, seriously I will be okay you can be as involved as you need I don't want to make you stay just because it's yours- " a tear started to roll down his face which made me start to cry harder. "Oh shit, you don't want this do you, I mean why would you you're 22 and I'm your 17 year old girlfriend " he went down on to two knees and hugged my torso "you're rambling again" he said between tears "of corse I'm going to stay" he said with his head pressed against my stomach. I let out a sigh of relief and brought him to his feet. He hugged me for what felt like forever. "Do you have any idea how much I love you?" He pulled back and kissed me again.