|15|

All this fucker would give me is glares.
And by fucker, I mean Michael, since clearly that's all he does anymore. He sleeps around? I love how easily he forgot that I said that I love him.
Yes I get how dramatic I'm making this seem, but no I don't give a flying fuck. He hurt me, and now I just want to get him back.

Teasing and flirting with him won't help the situation of his calling me a slut. Sleeping with other people to make him jealous will definitely not help, neither me nor him. I finally broke the habit.  

One thing I could do is cut off the supply of girls that wants to sleep with him- okay, no. I will not be stooping down to his level. That won't help me, and it won't help him.

Maybe it would be best just to do nothing about it. Maybe it would be best just to forget him. At this rate, he wants me to just be a minor portion of his life, I might as well do the same to him. 

I was about to forget this person that had helped me get over an addiction that I couldn't break on my own. That was only because he wanted it that way.

I told Ash and Kennedy about my plan so someone to control me during spurts of wanting to go to his house and cuddle. Ash and Kennedy have kept me restrained from him before, several time, actually. 

Ash said that he couldn't end relations with someone he couldn't relations with someone that he considered to be his "really douchey" brother. Though, I would never ask for him to do such a thing, he apologized for that. Luke said he'd just be in the middle like Ash. Calum isn't rude, but we simply do not talk like we did.

 Kennedy on the other hand, decided that Calum was no good for her anyway, and would stop talking to him because he had become Mikey's right hand man or partner in crime or some shit. I told her that there was absolutely no reason to do something like that, because it was simply obvious that they were developing feelings for one another. She sent a text to Calum explaining that they had to stop talking. Similarly to most people, Calum did not like the idea of being completely shut out. Poor Cal-Pal. Poor Ken-Bear.

As she shut her phone off, Kennedy shrugged and looked at me, "All he wanted was sex, anyway. Ash, do you wanna cuddle?"

Ashton shot over from the other couch and tackled her. She giggled and we decided to watch some movie. 

*Kennedy's POV*

I figured that I should do this for Parker. She needed as many people as possible and from what I hear around school, Calum only wants to use me, anyway 

Text to Cal <3; Hey we can't hang out anymore sorry

Text from  Cal <3;  Wait what

Text to Cal <3; Nothing, we just can't talk anymore

Text from Cal <3; Did I do anything? I'm sorry

Text from Calum; Can we just talk about this first?

Text from Calum; Please don't ignore me, love. I miss you ;(

Text to Calum;  No we can't talk about it we just need to stop talking

Text from Calum; Ok princess ;)

Text from Calum </3; Thanks for understanding

*Calum's POV*

I absolutely did not understand what she was on about. What I did understand was that she would be receiving a visit from me. You don't just do that to a guy, leading him on until he finally doesn't only want one thing, and leaving him hanging. I will not be treated that way.