|1|

I walked into the house, the smell of home refreshing my senses from the filth that was my night.

Why do I do it?

You have no fucking clue what I'm talking about do you?

I want to explain this in a way that won't make you hate me, but I'm already shameful enough. Basically, what happens is that I like flowers.

Oh wait, you aren't from my world. It's like yours, it really is. We just have a couple things that aren't like yours.
The only thing that you need to know initially is about the flowers that I take.

Have you ever heard the term "precious flower"?

In my world, the phrase is literal. When you take someone's "flower", you receive a flower. Now you may be wondering about the type of flower. It all depends on the person. I have some beautiful flowers, that are corsage worthy, and I have some ugly ass flowers. Like, fucking Venus Flytrap shits.

(If you don't know [No pun intended, bitches] what a corsage is, it't one of those little flower bitch things that girls wear when they go to prom. You know? If you don't, google it.)

Then I have the most marvelous flowers one could ever see. They're gorgeous and I envy the people that get to spend their lives with the person who created that flower, because they'll be an amazing partner. They'll be amazing emotional wise, and considering I taught them about the sexes, they'll be good in bed as well.

(A/N: *wiggles eyebrows in the way that makes you not want to be around me* God I hate myself)

Anywho, lets get back to the present time story. I had just gotten into my house, feeling disgusting and empty as ever, because I just took another 'flower'.  And boy did I hate myself for it. It's okay, because I'm loved around school for it. All the nice guys who needed help getting rid of their 'flower', found me to be this great person that helped them not be the pansies of the school. It's just what I did out of my own selfishness, but I couldn't tell them that. Talk about a confidence de-creaser.

I trudged up the stairs, not receiving any hellos from the parents that weren't there and were most likely at work. After calmly walking into my room, the next thing I did was go to place tonight's flower with the rest of my collection. It was hidden away just in case my parents decided to enter my room, they wouldn't see my coping style for their neglect. I carefully placed the flower into the vase under my desk.

The best thing about these flowers is that they never die.

I showered that night, and went to bed totally oblivious to the fact that I had homework.

*The next day during English*

"Okay guys, take out the thing I told you to do yesterday." Mr. Eric was a really cool teacher, however he strongly disliked when students didn't do homework, especially when they blew it off to take a flower. He began walking around the desks to see who actually did it, and I began panicking. The guy next to me noticed my frantic searching, for papers that weren't existent, and tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, take mine. I accidentally did it twice, so we both get credit." He spoke softly and smiled. I looked over to my savior in awe.

"Thank you so much-" I started while placing a hand on top of his, before yanking it away. You may be curious as to why I yanked it away. Well, most of my physical encounters with teenage boys that are aware of my extra-curricular activities, end up where the boy makes a new friend. A skeletal friend. You catchin' what I'm throwing? Hehe. Boners.

I might laugh now, but at the time, it seriously sucked balls. Considering a majority of the not-able-to-control-their-dick population of the school knew of my service, I literally could not touch anything. Hell, I had to wear sweatpants in P.E. because my leggings/shorts were endangering the species of virgin & friendless boys. Yes, their newfound friend was a boner. That must suck. As soon as that friend gets what it wants, it leaves.

You might think that I immediately leave after I get my flower, but I don't. When mine got taken, they took the flower and left. They didn't care. They just wanted a pretty flower. Well jokes on them because I have a pretty shitty soul.

God dammit, I keep straying from the story.

The boy looked at me confused, like 'bitch what's your damage? I don't got cooties.'

"Sorry, I'm not a touchy person." I told him, lamely.

"Seemed like you were just a moment ago."

"Are you giving me sass?"

"Yeah, I also just gave you a homework freebie, so don't test me."

"Who pissed in your cheerios?" I questioned further, in fact testing him.

"Actually, my friend dumped out my fruit loops because he was pissed that you wouldn't go out with him after he gave you his flower."

My mouth fell open, but I somehow didn't realize it so the boy takes his hand, ever so gently closed my mouth, and turned to face the other way.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You. Fucked. My. Friend. For. The. First. Time. And. He. Poured. My. Froot. Loops. Out." He said calmly, looking at me with no emotion in specific.

"D-does your friend happen to be-" I stuttered out before he interrupted.

"Dylan? Yeah. He really, really liked you, and probably still does. But you slaughtered his little heart. Actually, I'm grateful for you because he's been so cocky saying that he'd get you so easily. Thank you for giving him a reality check."

"Wait, what's your name?"

"Why? I suppose you want to take my virginity, too?" He said shortly, still looking at the board.

"No no no I just want to know your name. And sorry for making you lose your cheerios." I cowered back down into my seat, avoiding any eye contact with the boy who was probably hungry, nameless, and pissed boy. Not that he was trying to gain any eye contact. I wouldn't with a person like me either.

Don't worry, kid. I hate me, too.

I sat through the lesson, silently willing the bell to ring and when it finally did...
I still didn't get out of the classroom.

As soon as my feet supported me, a gentle hand went on my shoulder, so I turned around.

"Hey, what happened with Aaron?"
(Aaron's the little bitch who snorts Froot Loops.)
Thank god it's just Michael. We didn't talk very often, but when we did it was during a project. Figures, I didn't have more classes with the one person in this school that doesn't hate me, or like me for what I took. He was actually pretty nice about it. By nice, I mean he never mentioned it after the one time he asked about it. I told him about it, he responded politely, I laughed, and we kept working on out project.

I shrugged, "No idea."

It's in my best interest to just keep our conversations directed away from the subject. That way we won't have an awkward situation.

"That's interesting. So do you want to come to lunch with the boys and I? They need interaction with a female since they're- well... they're them." He laughs out.

I laugh, nodding. "Sure. They won't be weird about- you know, will they?"

"Oh god no. Calum will probably ask you about it, Ash will most likely find a way to admire you for what it is, and Luke will just watch you in awe. Not purposely awkwardly. It's just his personality. Pleaase? It's free food."

I nod reluctantly.

This should be fun.