|10|

I had still been lonely. It sucked, but I still had to go to school, where he was. My resentment is completely accurate.
He's a bully now, a popular one at that.

Bully or not, I still miss him... and his fucking cuddles. The things I would do just to cuddle with him- snap out of it, Parks.

Have I mentioned that I want to hate that nickname, so badly? He gave me the name, "Parks" and I hate that I love that he came up with it. I hate that he loves my name because it's after our favorite superhero. Everything involves him.

So, there I was in the goddamned school, walking by him as he flirted, shamelessly might I add, with a new student. She looked uncomfortable, but a blush flew to her face. I followed her gaze, Cal-Pal had walked over to them, flashing that precious smile, and introducing himself. Michael looked pissed at her immediate infatuation.

I was hoping to become friends with her, simply for the fact that she's not collapsing under his touch and begging to fuck him.

Unlike. Every. Other. Girl. Here.

Luke noticed my hiding behind the wall, and slightly smiled, with the tiniest of waves. Thank sweet-satan that Michael didn't notice that Lucas was being nice to me. He has this strict obsession with the "Bro's before hoes" thing.

Understandable. The school hoe won't give it up to him, I'd be pissed, too.

I gave a final look to Luke and walked into my first class, which I had forgotten that he was in. You can imagine my surprise when he plopped into the seat next to me, I yelped and Aaron, the Froot Loop snorter, rolled his eyes and told me to "shut the hell up" before he gives me something to cry about. He doesn't scare me to be completely honest. Seeing him makes me somewhat sad, though, for obvious reasons.

The new girl walked in, so I pushed Lucas out of his seat, leaving his huge form to topple to the floor. He uttered profanities as I invited her to come sit. She smiled, sat down, apologized to Luke for taking his seat, and told me her name is Kennedy. We compared schedules, and had one other class together; english. I'm grateful, maybe Mikey- Michael won't be so harsh in that class if the girl that practically rejected him is with me.

In English;

"Hey Slutbag, sleep with anyone in the closet, yet?" I heard his mumbled words close to my ear and I sighed out.

So it began, but this time was different, someone was defending me.

"Hey, skittles, lay off the girl." Kennedy spoke aloud.

His voice had a certain smirk in it, "Anything else I can do for you, baby girl? Besides, not talking to this loser?"

My new friend, Ken-Bear, scoffed before her sentence, "Two things, actually, Michael."

"Your voice is my command, princess-"

"Number one, never, ever call me either of those things, ever again. Along with that, 'wish', don't call my friend a loser. I don't think she's capable of doing something that horrible to you. Secondly, get me Calum's number. He's really hot and I know you won't fail me on this, thanks." She somehow made all of that come out, almost, pleasantly. His response was almost purely a scoff.

I giggled, which resulted in a yank on some hairs on the back of my head, I slightly yelped for the second time today, whimpering after hearing his suddenly deep chuckle. I had had enough of his bullshit.

I scribbled words onto a sheet of paper in the back of my notebook, tore it out and slammed it onto his desk, which he had managed to switch to, behind me. I remained spun around to see his reaction. He looked up at me with eyes that were't so deviant, rather they looked like a boy who's girlfriend just explained that they could 'go all the way'. In a sense, that was an accurate face that he pulled, because the note that I just handed him said,

"I'll do it, but only if we can be friends again."

His eyes scanned my face, quickly looking for any signs of humor, there should be none, as I was not joking. I read his bright lips as they spoke out the first words that weren't hateful, "Meet me at your car, at lunch."

I do not think that I have ever been so terrified to have sex in my entire life.