|14|

*Luke's POV*

What the actual fuck?
Seriously. What the actual fuck?
I was just about to make a move on her. Mike's girl. I mean, at the time they were fighting, but she was no doubt his.
Parker and I would have to have a discussion about that so she doesn't get the wrong idea. I think there might be someone.
Maybe just maybe I'll have this one all to myself.

*Parker's POV*

Ash and Calum had helped to carry him in and set him on the couch, so now, everyone was off doing their own little things with one another. I just sat there, watching him, checking to see if he would wake up.
Everyone eventually got over the shock that was Michael showing up at my doorstep. Calum, who was upset that Kennedy  wouldn't let him advance past cuddling, explained to me that they had went drinking before hand.

I understand that we had fallen asleep next to each other and saw one another while sleeping, but he looked so pretty. He always did, but I had just noticed. It was surprising.

(A/N; Bitch that's one of those cheesy ass moments from a fan fiction. Whoops. Sorry.)

As soon as I decided to stop being a creeper by watching him sleep, he began to stir around, groaning as his hands went to touch his bruised forehead.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Fuck me, that hurt!" He quickly sat up, which I'm sure only resulted in more pain. He groaned yet again.

"A-are you okay-"

"Where's everyone?"

"Outside. Swimming. How do you fee-"

"Why'd they leave us alone?"

"I was the only one who didn't want to go swimming."

"Why not?"

"I wanted to make sure you weren't alone-"

"Let me guess, you wanted to be a good friend?" I had gotten god damned tired of that fucking mocking voice interrupting me.

"No. To be quite frank, I do not give a flying fuck about being your friend anymore. I just wanted to be a good human and make sure that you did not wake up alone. Go back to sleep, douche."

He rolled his eyes and stood up, not without stumbling back a little and heading for the back door. The dick was still drunk and could not open the door, so I frustratedly opened the door for him. He glared at me before walking out the door and mumbling a pissed off, 'whatever'.

I followed him, which he clearly did not want, considering the door was pulled shut.
"Don't follow me- oh my god. Why the fuck is Calum flirting with the new chick?"

"Her name is Kennedy and I think he's rather taken with her." I smiled while watching Cal chase her around the pool. He did something he hadn't done since the attention from girls started coming in; giggle. Calum giggled.

"More like he wants to take her. He sleeps around now, it's what we do."

"Did you say 'we' as in you sleep around, too? Meaning that's the reason you turned me down? Nice." My smile had turned bitter.

"N-no! I never said that-"

"Sounds like it."

"Whatever."