Chapter 51: All for Min Na

Bemused.

It was all you were feeling now after two guys who were special to you confessed their feelings. Of course, Chanyeol was an exception since he was your best friend and he already made a promised that you would stay as the way it is.

You couldn't actually focus in class. Your body was present but your mind was absent. In addition, Chanyeol and Baekhyun seemed to act strange on this Monday morning. They kept whispering something on each other and when you would try to ask them what they were talking about, they would tell you it's just nothing. However, you definitely knew that both of them were lying.

And now you were sitting alone at the school library, you wanted to review for your long quiz on Calculus but you were just staring for like half an hour on your notes. Your chin resting on your hand.

Yuree who just borrowed books saw you. She approached your table and greeted, "Hi Officer Han!"

You almost jumped at your seat in surprised upon hearing her.

Yuree giggled. "Sorry, did I scare you?" She asked.

"Oh no no! Sorry Yuree, I was just out of my mind." You replied as you forced a laugh.

"Can I take seat?" She inquired referring to the chair on the opposite side of the table.

You nodded.

Yuree placed the books on top of the table and took a seat.

"You seemed to be bothered Officer Han?" Yuree concernedly asked as she noticed that you looked troubled.

You pouted. "Yeah, I am." You replied.

Yuree reached out your hand and squeezed it gently. "What is it? Maybe I could help." She said as she flashed a comforting smile.

You looked at her and you could feel her concern just staring at her eyes. And actually you just met her once but you knew that you could trust her.

"Is that about love life? About boys?" She added.

Now she was truly impressing you, thinking that she can even read minds. You just nodded as you shyly smiled.

"I knew it!" She exclaimed as her hands clapped.

You pursed your lips, feeling a little bit hesitant if you would tell it to her. Yuree noticed that you felt unease.

"Officer Han, if you are not comfortable sharing it with me. It's okay." She uttered as she smiled.

"Oh no no. I'm so sorry. I'm just really shy. But then since your a girl, I think it's better if I ask your opinion about this." You said as you sighed.

"Spill." She said.

You nodded.

"Well, uhm.. This guy confessed that he loves me and he told me that he don't like to rush things between us since I told him that I was unsure of what I'm truly feeling for him. But honestly, I don't know but I'm starting to like him. AND what confuses me now is that another guy who was also special to me confessed that he loves me too." You said.

She giggled. Then she leaned closer so that the students who were inside the library could not hear what she will say. "Just a wild guess Officer Han. Are the guys that you are talking about are Kim Jun Myeon and Kim Jong In?" She asked.

"Both. OH MY GOSH! Yuree how did you know?" You were startled.

"Officer Han, if you only knew how the students were gossiping about the three of you." She shared.

"Really?" Your face flushed red feeling a little bit embarrassed. You were totally unaware that the three of you were talk of the town.

Yuree nodded and she saw your face that was like as red as a tomato. She found it cute.