{8}

|Ethan|
It was Christmas Day as all of us rushed down to open our presents. Harley got a brand new notebook for her invention ideas. Rachel got a whole new set of make up. Georgie got basketball gear. Daphne got some brand new dolls which looked normal. Probably not for long. Louie and Beast got monster trucks and some other stuff I couldn't really see cuz they ran inside their room.

I got some cool video games and some sheet music of songs I really want to learn how to play. Suddenly the door opened, and revealed my beautiful girlfriend.

"Merry Christmas Diaz's!!!" She yells and brings in a bunch of presents

"Merry Christmas Diaz's!!!" She yells and brings in a bunch of presents. She hugged my parents and then went to each of my siblings. She finally came to me and greeted me with a kiss. Which my whole family "awwwwed" at.

"Wow are those for us?" Harley asks, hugging her best friend.

"Yup...you guys know you're my second favorite family in the world!" Amanda giggles and gives each of my siblings their present.

Each of them opened it and tackled Amanda in a hug. "Glad you like them." Amanda says laughing. She catches me staring at her and then smirks.

"Don't think I forgot you, Eth." She goes back to her bag full of presents and takes out a beautiful guitar. I stood there in awe as she gave it to me and placed it in my arms.

"Babe this is amazing!" I say, and set it aside to hug her.

"When I saw it, I knew it was the one for you." Amanda smiled.

I chuckled and looked at her, "Just like when I saw you." I say, this makes her blush and I also got a lot of "awwwws"

"Speaking of which, this present is going to really help me out with yours." I smirked as Amanda looks at me confused. Harley offered her a chair and I strummed the strings of the guitar softly.

I know I'm not the coolest guy,
But there's a burning desire inside.
Girl, I never wanted anyone more,
In a perfect world, we'd be together
Endless nights, makes me feel like never
There's something that I got to say..
You're the reason..I wake everyday
The reason..I wish I could say
You're my everything and girl I need you now.

You're the reason I lie awake every night,
The reason, I need you in my life.
You're my everything and girl I need you now.

My whole family starts to clap as Amanda was shocked and tackled me in a warm embrace filled with kisses.

"That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me...did you write that?" Amanda asks.

"Yup, I know you like it when I sing to you so I wanted to come up with an original." I shrugged.

"Well thank you the was the best present ever." She giggles.

"That's not all." I chuckle.

"Wait what?" Amanda asks confused.

I ran up to my room and got the box I needed and ran back downstairs in a hurry which almost made me fall on my face. I ran in front of Amanda who was still looking confused.

"Ethan you didn't have to get me another gift, the song was perfect enough." Amanda smiles sweetly.

"Another thing I love about you...you're humble." I say before opening the box. It was a silver mood ring. Amanda looked at me surprised.

"You know that plastic mood ring, Allan Martin gave you in the fifth grade?" I asked her as she nodded.

"You threw it away cause you thought it was stupid." Amanda chuckles.

"That wasn't the real reason..." I start to say.

"Then why did you do it?" She asks. "I was jealous...that some other kid gave you something that made you smile and I didn't. I thought you would have forgot about it but then our rivalry kept going. I regret doing that instead of not telling you. So I found this ring and I knew it was perfect because I would be the one to give it to you. Because I love you." I finished as Amanda smiled at me.

"I love you too Eth." She gives me a hug and I kiss her on the cheek.

"So it just gets my mood?" Amanda asks about the ring.

"No I customized it...now each color represents the many things I love about you." I reply and give her a hand written list of the colors. The things were her kindness, beauty, humor, and her singing plus many more.

"Ethan this is just incredible...i mean the song and the ring is just amazing." Amanda says and starts to cry,

"Amanda what's wrong??" Harley asks.

"I'm just happy that I can take all of your presents with me...." Amanda is now sobbing.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her.

"I'm moving."