{6}

||Amanda||
"Hello Diazs" I say walking through the door.

"Panda! You're right on time!" Harley says rushing to me.

"For what Harles?" I ask my best friend.

"Our parents are out on a date night! So the house is ours!" Harley squeals.

"Aaaand they left you without a babysitter?" I ask suspiciously.

"Wellllll"

"No no no no" I say over and over

"Oh come on Amanda!!" Harley begs.

"Harley..I came over to hang out with my best friend and my boyfriend, not to be a babysitter" I whined.

"My parents totally trust you...plus they are willing to payyyyy" Harley says in a sing song voice.

"Fine..but where's Rachel?" I ask noticing that the oldest wasn't around.

"Who cares? Let's just relax" Harley says.

We head over to Daphne who was playing with her toys.

"Okay one kid is alive..where are the others?" I ask.

Harley points to the twins and Ethan's room. I took one peek and saw that they were doing some weird thing which I decided not to intrude on.

"Okay so the 3 little ones are okay..." I say as Harley nods smiling.

"Now time to relax" Harley smirks.

I do too as we head to the couch. I heard a cough behind us. Harley already went downstairs so I turned around to see Ethan.

"You know..you could say hi" I say and he laughs.

"Well you could've said hi first..." He shrugs.

I give him a hug and start to walk away. "Woah woah..we've been dating for a day and that's all I get?" He asks.

I giggle, "Well what else could you possibly want?" I ask smugly.

He pulls me in his arms and kisses me.

"Gross" We hear someone mutter.

We pull away to see Louie and Beast. "Couldn't you guys stay in our room?" Ethan says irritated.

"Now what fun would that be?" Beast asks which made me smile.

"Well when Amanda is here..you guys aren't supposed to exist" Ethan groans.

"Well she IS our babysitter" Louie points out as he and Beast head down stairs.

A Few Hours Later.......
I was in the living room with Harley and Ethan. Our legs were on the table as my head rested on Ethan as he had his arm around me.