{3}

(AN I DONT OWN THAT SONG!!)
||Ethan||
Honestly, I couldn't tell if I was blushing mad red or not..I hope I wasn't.

I gulped, "A boy can dream can't he?" I ask still smirking.

Amanda just stares, "Well then keep wishing" She winks and heads upstairs.

"Amanda!" I say before she gets up the stairs. She looked at me.

"Yeah Eth?" She asks. Should I tell her? I mean it's too soon isn't it?

"Never mind...good night" I smiled. She does too and heads up stairs.

I hit my forehead. "Idiot!" I muttered.

"You got that right" I turn, surprised to see Rachel sitting on the coach.

"Jeez Rachel" I gasped, scared.

"Why didn't you tell her?!" She asks me.

"It was too soon..what if she doesn't feel the same? It would be awkward. I don't want to lose her" I say looking down.

"Listen..I know Amanda and I know how she's like when she is crazy for a boy." Rachel tells me.

I raise an eyebrow interested. "I'm listening" I say and sit beside her.

"Well she always bottles up her feelings so don't expect a confession out of her soon" Rachel tells me. I nod.

"But she also kind of shows emotion..like when you tease her and prank her..she always smiles after when you are not looking" I start smiling.

She really does that? "And I read her diary" Rachel adds. I look at her shocked.

"Why would you do that?" I ask.

"What? She left it wide open. I couldn't resist gossip" Rachel shrugs.

Well at this point neither could I. "What did it say?" I ask desperately.

"Well she said you got great hair, she loves when you play your music..and she thinks you are cute..but kind of an egg head. She is interested in you..but she won't act on it..cause" Rachel stops.

"What??" I begged.

"Cause of Harley" she tells. I look at her. Basically she's having the same dilemma as me.

"I mean of course I thought about Harley as well..when I was thinking about asking Amanda out" I say sulking on the couch.

"What if Harley doesn't take it well?" I ask Rachel.

"I think she would understand..she's Harley" Rachel smiles and I do too.

"Well the girls and I have a plan" she smirks.

"Well then can I know?" I ask.

"Nope" She laughs and head upstairs. I just smirk and roll my eyes, and go to bed.

||Amanda||
It was morning and Harley and I got up to the smell of pancakes.

"Do you smell what I smell?" Harley asks, her voice kind of raspy.

"Definitely" I say and grab my toothbrush.

"Do you wanna go first?" I ask Harley. She shakes her head.

"Nah I got to clean my bed anyway..you go ahead" She smiles. I do too and head to the bathroom. But suddenly someone stops me. It was Rachel and Georgie. They looked and closed the bathroom door.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked freaked out.

"Do you like Ethan?" Georgie asked suddenly.

"Ummm" I could already feel my cheeks getting hot. "Of course not...I mean he's Ethan" I say heading to the sink to rinse my toothbrush.

"Denial" The girls said in unison.

"Look even if I did..it couldn't be possible.." I say looking at the faucet not daring to make eye contact.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asks. I could tell she was smirking.

"Um he's my best friend's brother..and we are like mortal enemies..he doesn't like me" I say and start brushing my teeth.

"Yeah he does" Georgie says.

"What do you mean?" I ask finishing up. Rachel brought out her phone and put on voice recordings.

"Why didn't you tell her?!?"
"It was too soon...what if she doesn't feel the same? It would be awkward. I don't want to lose her"

I look shocked by the sound. That was Ethan. I felt my face shift in a weird way. I then realized it. I was smiling.

I went to go sit at the breakfast table next to Harley and across from Ethan.

"Did you get up in the middle of the night?" Harley asks me.

I look up from my plate. "Um yeah" I simply say.

"Why?" She asks.

"Um I wanted to get some milk" I say. I look at Ethan who smirked and winked at me I bit my lip and I just smiled at him.

"Well eat up kids" Harley's mother says and places the food on the table which caused all the Diaz kids to go on full animal mode. I just laughed. I finally got some food on my plate.

After breakfast I helped Rachel and Georgie with the dishes as Harley jumped in the shower. Rachel cleared her throat for some weird reason.

"Hey Amanda can I talk to you for a second?" I hear. I turn to see Ethan.

"Um sure." I smile and he leads me to his room and closes the door.

"Ethan what's going on?" I ask. "

"What are we?" He asks getting close to me.

"What do you mean?" I say getting red.

"Are we friends..are we more?" He asks. I looked at him shocked.

"I..I don't know" I say looking away.

"Maybe you will know after this"

He grabs his guitar and does the most romantic thing ever: he sings to me.

I love you too much
To live without you loving me back
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact

I know I belong
When I sing this song

There's love above love and it's ours
cause I love you too much

I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know its right

I know I belong
when I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'cause I love you too much

Heaven knows your name and I've been praying
to have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me is missing
Just to make you my own, I will fight

I know I belong
when I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'cause I love you too much

I love.... you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your heart is my gold
There's love above love but its mine 'cause I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause I love you
There's love above love and it's ours if you love me as much

He finished and I looked at him shocked. "So what are we now?" He asks smiling. I just blushed. Then the unexpected happened. I suddenly felt his lips over mine.