{4}

||Amanda||
I pulled away suddenly when I realized what had just happened.

"Ethan...I" I couldn't find the right words. My tongue was tied.

"Look Amanda I know it's a lot to digest" Ethan says looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah no kidding" I say with my hands in the air.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." He says sadly. I sigh and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Ethan...I'm sorry that came out wrong..I'm just surprised you did that for me" I say admitting to him.

He nods, "Like you're my best friend's brother....I don't know how Harley would take what happened" I shrug.

Ethan sits on his bed. "Do you like me?" He asks.

I stood there, twirling my hair. He looks at me intently. "Yes" I smile. He looks at me shocked and I sit next to him.

"It's a little much to wrap my head around" I admit

"Look, I know you love Harley and you're thinking about her" Ethan tells me and I listen.
"But for once think about yourself" He adds.

I think about what he told me for a second. Throughout the years that I've known Ethan I've always hated him, maybe because I didn't want to tell her that I actually really liked him.

"I guess..I've always been telling myself I didn't like you cause it's easier for me and Harley's friendship" I say in awe.

"Look I've been knowing I've cared about you more than a friend..and I'm scared about telling Harley too." He shrugs.

"Maybe we could tell her together" Ethan suggests holding my hand.

"Tell her what?" I ask slyly.

"Um" he says.

"Don't tell me you're gonna sing again..cause I can only take a little bit of romantic gestures" I laugh and so does he.

"No I wasn't going to sing to you" He chuckles. "I was just gonna say..um..well" I shut him up by kissing him.

"Did anyone tell you, you talk too much?" I ask giggling.

"Well if anyone tells me the way you just did, I'd sure keep talking" He smirks.

"Ethan...?" I ask.

He was focusing on his guitar holding it. "Yeah?" He looks up at me.

"Would you maybe consider being my boyfriend?" I say shyly, blushing red.

Ethan looked at me surprised. "Um I was supposed to ask you..man I'm off my game" he says smacking his head.

"Amanda!" I hear. It was Harley.