{7}

|Ethan|
"HARLEY!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Usually, I was calm and collected at home but today is different. I hear huffing and puffing and soon enough, my sister is in front of me.

"What is it?" She asks, slightly irritated.

"Um well you know what tomorrow is..." I say as Harley nods.

"Christmas." She says, matter of factly.

"Yeah well I don't know what to get Amanda." I say shyly and rub the back of my head.

"I'm sorry...did you just say you don't know what to buy your girlfriend for Christmas the day BEFOREEEE!" Harley yells as I cringe at the volume.

"I mean this is the first Christmas with us dating...every year I just pranked her....it was an easy system." I shrugged.

"Ok..let's not panic." She says.

"Um I'm not.." I say.

"WELL YOU SHOULD BE." She yells as she hits me.

"Ow! Ok ok I get it I'm a horrible boyfriend." I say sadly.

"Well, surprisingly not really." Harley says.

"What's with all the yelling?" Rachel asks coming into my room with Georgie, the twins, and Daphne.

"Ethan, here forgot to get Amanda a present." Harley says, crossing her arms.

Rachel looked like she was gonna yell but I placed my hand up, "Don't worry I already got a lecture." I sigh.

"Well the mall is still open...I can take you guys now that I drive." Rachel says.

"Could you???" I ask excitedly.

"Um only cause I love Amanda and I want her to have a good present." Rachel says punching me.

"Ow! OKAY I GET IT."

"So what should I get her?" I ask my siblings once we were in the car, on our way to the mall.

"Hmm what's her favorite color?" Beast asks me. "Um Blue." I say.

"Red." Harley adds.

"No blue....I remember because Leonardo is her favorite Ninja Turtle." I say as Harley smirks.

"Glad you actually remembered."

"Mather you should get her something Ninja Turtle." Daphne suggests.

"She has everything....next idea.." I say nervously.

"How bout a necklace?" Georgie says.

"I want to get her something incredible...just like how she makes me feel everyday." I say as Georgie and Rachel, "AWWWW."

Once we got to the mall, it was chaos. Everyone was last minute shopping and let's just say they REALLY wanted their presents. "So where to start?" Louie says scared about all those people.

"Let's try the jewelry store." Harley says.

"How bout the Build A Bear?"

"Definitely the flower shop."

"No...Toys R Us!!"

All of my siblings were fighting so I slipped away without them noticing and went to look for a gift myself. There was nothing good enough for my Amanda. It was hopeless.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Hey Eth! Are you ready for Christmas?" Amanda squeals..it was her all time favorite holiday.

"I sure am, love." I say nervously...I still couldn't believe I didn't get her a gift.

"Babe are you ok? You sound upset." She asks concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine just can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Aw I can't wait either. You are gonna LOVE your present!" This made me feel really guilty.

"And you will love yours." I say hesitantly.

"I can't wait to see what you got me!! Wait it doesn't matter, I'm just happy we are gonna be together. I have to go but I will see you tomorrow. Love ya!"

"Love you too." With that I ended the call feeling way worse than I already did.

I slumped around the mall checking every store but couldn't find anything. I went to one of those stores that has tvs everywhere. One of them had a boyfriend sing to his girlfriend under the mistletoe.

Then it hit me...Mandy loves when I sing to her! I could sing her a song!!! An original! I smiled as I found something...but it still wasn't enough.

Sure I could sing but it wasn't good enough. Until something caught my eye. I ran over to a store...I saw a man there working so I decided it was the perfect gift.

"Hi Sir! I'm looking for this sort of gift for someone." I say. He chuckles as he saw I was nervous.

"And who's this someone?" He asks.

"My girlfriend, sir....this is our first Christmas together and I want to get her something special." I explain as he smiles.

"Ooooh I have just the gift." He brings it out as I just stare at him confused.

"It might not look like much, but trust me when I say....it's the thought that counts...sure right now it looks like not enough but believe me...she'll adore it!" He says happily.

I smiled and nodded, "That one it is then!"

"Thank you sir!"

"No problem..and tell that special lady of yours I said Merry Christmas!" He laughs as I smiled and said it back.

I met up with my siblings as they looked at me weird.

"What?" I ask.

"What did you get her?" They ask curiously.

"You'll see."