{1}

Amanda:
It was after school and I was waiting outside for my best friend Harley Diaz. After a while she finally came out with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Harles what happened?" I asked curious to what caused the smile.

"Guess who got an A on their History Test!!" She said in a sing songy voice.

"Aww sweet! I'm so happy for you" I smile and hug her.

My phone beeps and I frown. "Aww crud" I groan.

"What's wrong?" Harley asks me, looking a sign of concern.

"My parents have ANOTHER business meeting so I have to walk all the way home again." I say.

"Well just come home with me, your parents wouldn't mind, plus my family loves you" She smiles. I do too.

Harley had such a big family, I mean she had literally 6 siblings, where as I only have 4. I loved all of them. Well all except one.

I called my mom to see if it was okay and happily she said yes. Me and Harley headed up to her family's huge van.

"Hey Mom, Amanda has to walk home so I was thinking if we could take her home with us, her parents said yeah." Harley asks with her best puppy dog expression.

"Of course! Amanda I always keep telling you, you are welcomed to our house any time! You part of the family" She grins..and so do I.

Like I said I adore Harley's family. I hopped into the truck behind Harley. There her oldest sister Rachel spotted me.

Rachel was about 17 years old and really pretty. She would always help with fashion tips. And tease me about Harley's brother Ethan but I will get to him in a second.

"Hi Amanda" Rachel smiles at me.

"Hey Rach!"

She smirks, "Sooo have you and Ethan confessed your love yet?" She teases.

Harley just looks at me. I couldn't say anything cause hello it's my best friend's brother, the worst case scenario!

"Ewww me and Ethan? When pigs fly" I say avoiding Rachel's eyes..I knew she was smirking at me.

"We can make that happen!!" A voice popped up. I jumped by the surprise. It was the twins: Louie and Beast

Louie and Beast were kind of the crazy ones of the house. Well when they are together it is definitely double trouble. They were really adventurous and usually help me with my literature homework when I have to write a story so I just write what they did that day.

"Um no guys it's okay please don't make that happen" I say. They nod.

"But if you change your mind you know where to find us" They both say and I laugh and nod.

The door opened and revealed Georgie Diaz, the real sport enthusiast.

"Hi Georgie!" I smiled.

She high fived me. "Hey Amanda...just your lucky day, tonights dinner is Tacos."

"Oh can't wait" She sits in the back. Georgie was definitely on me of Harley's sisters I could talk to. She always gave me such good advice. You see I grew up in a family of boys so I only have brothers. And they won't really listen if I have to ask a girl revolving question and my mother is always busy soooo the Diaz's are just the back up family I need.

Finally the last door opened and the last Diaz came on board. I dreaded this kid. Horrible, obnoxious, and such a grrrr I can't explain it! They came over and ruffled my blonde hair.

"Hey Mandy" They say.

That voice..how I dreaded it. And the way he called me Mandy I just hated! It was the one and only Ethan Diaz. We've known each other since Pre-K when I went in shock that he was related to my best friend.

"Hi Ethan" I say through gritted teeth.

"Arent you glad to see me?" He asks.

I roll my eyes. "Highlight of my day" I say with obvious sarcasm. He heads to the back with Georgie. The whole ride was anything but quiet. Me and Harley were chatting up a storm. Rachel was gossiping loud. Georgie and Ethan were playing Slide. And Louie and Beast were just yelling.

We finally get to Harley's house and after Rachel, we got out of the van. As I was walking, Ethan grabbed my shoulder.

"Oh shoot Mandy!! You've got a big spider on your back" He says with huge concern.

I started freaking out like a maniac. "Get it off get it off!!!!" I yell.

I hear a click and open my eyes. Ethan just took a picture of me with his phone.

"Oh what do you know nothing there! Ha I must be going crazy!..but your reaction is priceless" He smirks.

I growl, and punch him on the shoulder, "Jerk" I say and head into Harley's room.

Ethan:
I was excited once I found out that Amanda would be staying with us. But of course I couldn't show it. Once we got out of the car I decided to have some fun. I told Mandy that she had a spider on her back since her biggest fear is bugs. She started freaking out so I decided to take a pic. Of course she didn't find it funny and punched me. But the face she does when she gets mad is adorable.

Okay I have a little secret: I'm madly in love with my sister's best friend yet I couldn't tell her.

Reason # 1: she probs doesn't like me back
And Reason #2: she's my sister's best friend!!!
That is a big no no in the sibling rule book..and I know it. I shouldn't even be talking to her but I can't help it.

"Ethan I don't appreciate that little prank..Amanda really got frightened" My mom warns but I just shrug.

"It was just a joke Mom don't worry she'll forget about it" I say.

Amanda:
"Did I mention I hate your brother?" I say painting Harley's nails.

"Sorry he's a pain in the butt" she says and I giggle.

"Hey I got a new scrapbooking kit so we can put our pictures from Camp last year in!! I will go get it" She smiles and heads downstairs. I decided to go the the bathroom while I waited. Just I was about to go in Ethan ran in and locked the door.

"Ha ha very funny Ethan!!" I yell.

"What? Can't a man use the restroom?" He asks innocently.

"Not when I'm gonna use it" I say.

Just then Daphne, who was the youngest of the Diaz kids came by. "Is Ethan in there again?" She asks. I frown and nod. "Ethan!! If you don't come out I will tear your guitar apart!!"

She yelled banging on the door, suddenly he opened it. "Not my baby" he whimpered.

"Thanks Daph" I wink and head inside.

Ethan:
"What the heck Daphne?" I ask my little sister.

"If you want her attention you're gonna have to do better than that" She says, crossing her arms.

"She's right.." Rachel says passing by.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Stop being Ethan and be a gentleman" Rachel says, "Obviously she doesn't want a boyfriend who pranks her all the time"

"And messes with her 24/7" Daphne adds. I turn red at the term boyfriend.

"Step inside my bedroom boy, we got a lot to teach ya"