{2}

Amanda:
I finally got out of the bathroom but no one was there when I opened the door. I shrugged it off and headed into Harley's room.

"Hey so where's the scrapbook?" I ask sitting down next to her on the floor.

"Here it is!" She says smiling brightly.

It was decorated with stars and heart stickers all around.

"Oh Harles I love it!" I smile and laugh.

"I know it's perfect summer memories" Harley nods.

I look at our matching charm bracelets. Me and Harley have been best friends since forever. We lost our first baby tooth together. Got on our first roller coaster, even broke our arms together. She's like a little sister to me since I'm like 1 year older.

"Have you seen my basketball jersey?" Georgie asks us. We shake our heads as she leaves calling Rachel's name. We continue decorating the scrapbook for a while longer....

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER" me and Harley sang while we were dancing like maniacs. We changed as she was in her pajamas and I wore a Batman crop top showing some of my stomach and some shorts. We didn't realize that someone was watching us....

Ethan's POV
I was in the living room while Rachel was giving me dating advice when the doorbell rang.

"I got it" My mom yells.

She opens it, revealing Amanda's mother. That sucks! Amanda has to leave.

"Ethan can you call Amanda down and tell her that her mom is here?" My mom asks as I nod and go upstairs.

I hear some One Direction and roll my eyes. I stand in the doorway watching Amanda and Harley singing and dancing.

Then I noticed Amanda's outfit. She looked so hot!!! Her blonde hair was moving around as she danced so beautifully. I cleared my throat.

"Oh hey Ethan" Harley says shutting off the music.

"Um Amanda's mom is here" I simply say staring at Amanda as she frowns.

"Awww I wanted to stay longer" She pouts.

Could this girl get even more adorable? She grabs her stuff but I stop her remembering Rachel's first rule: be a gentleman.

"Do you need help Amanda?" I ask sincerely.

She looks at me weird and at Harley but just shrugs. "Um sure..thanks Ethan" She smiles as I do too.

Harley looks at both of us then leads as she goes downstairs.

"What's up with you Diaz?" Amanda asks me.

"What do you mean?" I say innocently.

"Umm you just offered to help me..didn't do something disgusting or prank me....and you called me Amanda what gives?"

I just look at her. "Um I had a good day today" I shrug then head downstairs.

Amanda's POV
That's strange..Ethan Diaz was being nice to me? That's a first. I finally made it down as my mother and Mrs Diaz were having coffee.

"Mama do we have to go?" I ask groaning.

"Yes mija it's getting late" She says as I cross my arms.

"Oh Linda she can stay over if she likes!" Mrs Diaz suggest as me and Harley smile.

"Oh I don't want her to be a bother" My mother replies which I scowl at.

"Oh nonsense she's a part of the family" Mrs Diaz smiles.

I do my best puppy dog impression. My mother laughs, "Okay okay you can stay over" She gives in and me and Harley jump up and down in joy.

Ethan's POV
"Hey Ethan! You want to join me, Amanda, Louie and Beast, Rachel, and Georgie?" I hear Harley ask.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask her.

"Watch a scary movie" She grins and I smile.

"Sure!"

We were all huddled together and I was sitting between Harley and Amanda,who was freaking out.

"Great now I can't go to sleep tonight" Rachel groans holding her pillow.

"Harles?" Amanda asks.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me you don't have any creepy dolls that can kill" She shudders.

"No problem" Harley says hiding in her hands.

Amanda shrieks when another person gets murdered and holds on to me. I stood there shocked as Rachel and Georgie smirk and give me a thumbs up.

"Um Amanda?" I say awkwardly. She realized the position and let go. She let out a cough.

"Let's pretend they never happened." Amanda mutters.

"Uh huh" I tell her, but there was no way I could forget that.

Amanda's POV
I felt so embarrassed when I held on to Ethan. I mean that was the most weirdest thing ever!

"Are you still scared?" Ethan asks teasingly.

I push him away and walk up to Harley, Georgie, and Rachel's room.

"Harley why is your brother a complete idiot?" I ask her as she laughs.

"Mom doesn't even know" I laugh too and lay on the mattress that Harley put out for me.

It was about 2 AM and I couldn't sleep. So I got up and decided to get a nice drink of milk. As I was walking I felt like I was being watched but I shrugged. Must be nothing. I headed into the kitchen and poured my self a glass.

When I turned to put the milk back I saw a horrible messes up creepy doll staring at me and I started to scream. I started to back away when something tripped me, but suddenly someone caught me.

It was Ethan laughing his butt off.

"I can't believe it worked!" He says in between laughs.

"Ugh! Ethan Diaz you are horrible!" I say smacking his arm.

"Ow! What? It's not my fault your so prankable" I just roll my eyes.

I get up and grab the doll. It was Daphne's. I threw it at him as it hit his face. I laughed and ran away. He grabbed and tackled me and threw a pillow in my face.

"You are such a pain" I say muffled through the pillow.

"What? Ethan Diaz is hot and awesome? Thanks Mandy" He smirks as I kick him off.

"You wish" I say and hit him with the pillow.

"Whatever you're just jealous" He jokes. I scoff,

"Of what?" I ask.

"That I can get many girls and you are not one of them" he says.

"Are you always this cocky?" I put a hand on my hip.

"You are jealous that you aren't my girlfriend" He adds.

"Oh my god are you kidding me?" I say not believing that he just said that.

"Yup" He smiles.

"I feel bad for any girl that has a crush on you" I say pushing him out of the way as I climb up the stairs but he follows me.

"Aw Amanda don't feel bad for yourself..having a crush on me is perfectly understandable." He smiles.

I grab his shirt pulling him closer to me. "In your dreams, Diaz"