Chapter 32: I'm Royally Fucked

Start from the beginning

"What's up?″ I asked to which he chuckled.

"Better, remembering our kisses last night." I choked on my soda when I noticed Wade glaring at Chris's choice of words. I knew Chris would be jealous but not this far.

"Max honey, I need to go school. You coming?″ Penny asked successfully changing the subject at hand. I couldn't be more happy for her to change the subject and get out of here.

"Hey, we're late too. I gotta go.″ Chris pushed himself up and took his bag to join me.

"Wait!" It was Max.

"Yes?″ I asked looking at him confused.

"Penny, sit in my car. I'll join in a second, Ok?″ He kissed her and with a wink she walked to his car.

"Ok, what's going on?″ I asked getting a look from Chris who waved at me from Wade's Porsche. I guess Wade was our driver for the day as my car broke down.

"Andrea is going to make a deal with the Beston heir today. I want you to stay with Wade. I know you'll say no but please, if something happens, Chris can't save you. That guy knows nothing next about shooting or actually hurting someone. And I don't expect him to either, the only thing will happen that the guy will manage to hurt himself.″ I guess in a way it was right but still, I was a little doubtful.

"I can take care of myself but Ok. Reed will be there, right?″ I asked remembering our plan.

"Yes, Reese too. I'm not about to hand down my sister to some psychopath. So they'll be ready. Rory will be there too but one important question."

"Yes?″

"Where the hell is Alex nowadays? She didn't even come home." I remembered our talk to that day. Alex left my uncle's house to live in my actual house. And by the sight of Max, he didn't talk to Alex either.

Another secret to tell Chris.

Sighing I wept my hands, "She left."

Max looked at me shocked. "What do you mean left?″

"She was angry Max. You said some harsh things you shouldn't have. You took this too far and now she's gone." I could see his face turned guilty as he nodded.

"I'll talk to her. I need my pranking buddy." I nodded and started to walk to the backside.

"This house isn't the same without her.″ Max mumbled. I knew I wasn't meant to hear that but he at least cares, was the only thing I can be happy about.

When I reached the car I noticed Chris in the backseat who gave me a smile and Wade in the driver's seat. I opened the door to see half of the seat was full of Wade's bags and all of those shit.

"What the hell, Wade! Why's there tons of bag in the backseat?"

"You seem to forget I'm your senior week assistant. Mrs. Gst told me to bring these shits." He smirked.

"Then where's I'm going to sit?″ I asked angrily.

Wade chuckled, "Good lord, Pax. Go ahead and sit next to me. You don't have to be afraid of me." He stopped and leaned forward. "I don't bite." He knew his words will tick me off. Cause that's what exactly happened.

I opened the door angrily and slumped it loudly. From the mirror, Chris gave me an apologetic smile and a glare to Wade. Wade started to drive as I stopped and stared at him. I stared at him for what seemed like five minutes before he asked, "What?"

I gave him a look, "Did you do it on purpose?"

He looked away for a minute and then back at me.