"Hey Ludwig," Feliciano said and Ludwig looked at him, "I think your face is a little dirty, let me help with that," he said as he scooped up a giant handful of bubbles and threw it on Ludwig's face. Ludwig, stunned, stood there for a couple of seconds as Feliciano began to laugh before wiping off the bubble with two strokes of his hand.

Feliciano was so caught up in his laughter that he didn't even notice when Ludwig reached into the sink and got a handful of bubbles himself. He held the soapy hand behind his back and tapped Feliciano's shoulder with the other. Once he turned his way, he smeared his soapy hand all over Feliciano's face and even took the liberty to placing a little pile of bubbles on top of his head as well. This time, it was Ludwig's turn to laugh.

They continued their bubble war, throwing it at each other's faces, hair, or really any part of their body. After Feliciano had gotten him good by throwing some bubbles and a little bit of water down the back of Ludwig's neck, he couldn't contain his laughter at the sight of Ludwig's slightly disgusted face as he felt the dish water seep down his back. Feliciano was hunched over with laughter, bubbles remained in his hair and along his right cheek, his chest was covered with water patches that had seeped into his shirt and his sleeves from the elbow down were soaked from whenever he was skimming the top of the water for bubbles but then Ludwig had yanked down his sleeves and shoved his arms into the water.

The majority of Ludwig's back was soaked with soapy water, and his hair was spotted with bubbles, as well as a few placed along his jawline. He tried to wipe off the back of his neck with the towel that had once been used for drying. He looked over and saw that Feliciano was still dying of laughter and he had an idea.

He took the dish towel and covered the entire surface of it with soapy bubbles from the sink. He then stood in front of Feliciano, who's back was to the sink, and slowly, tried to grab the soapy towel from behind Feliciano. He tried not to touch him, for Feliciano's eyes were closed and he wanted it to be a surprise, but then his arm accidently hit his shoulder when reaching around him and his eyes opened. Almost as soon as he opened them he realized what he was doing and immediately tried to get away. His heart beating faster and faster because of the closeness.

Ludwig, in return, pinned Feliciano's body up against the counter behind him with his own. His legs pressed against his to keep them in place, his hips and torso pressed against his to keep him from moving away. Now not having to worry about touching him, he reached behind him and grabbed the soapy towel.

"No! No!" pleaded Feliciano as Ludwig brought the towel down upon the top of his head and the back of his neck. The bubbles fell down his face and his neck, soaking into his already wet shirt. Ludwig laughed the entire time, also, completely aware of how close they were. He kept the towel around the back of Feliciano's head, unconsciously pulling him closer as his hair began to soak through.

Their hearts were racing, their eyes locked, Ludwig was no longer laughing but staring into Feliciano's eyes. Feliciano could feel his heart mimic that of a hummingbird as he felt his head being pulled closer and closer. He had to use his hands to steady himself on the counter because he knew that his knees would soon fail him.

Ludwig shifted his eyes down to Feliciano's lips, they were perfect and slightly parted, and a little bit of soap suds lingered on the corner of his mouth leading to his cheek.

He wanted to kiss him, needed to kiss him.

Feliciano could feel two, small little words bubbling on his lips, and just as he was about to let them fly, a very urgent pounding sounded at the door startling them both.

Ludwig let the towel drop into the water as he stepped away from Feliciano. They both turned to look at the door and the pounding started up again.