CHAPTER 11 - RESCUE

Kanan's POV

It's been a week since Ezra and Kitsune have been taken by the Empire. We are still searching for them when Hera comes in my room.

Hera: "Kanan, we found them!"

Kanan: "Where are they?"

Hera: "They are in the principal prison of Lothal but today there is a transport that will transferred them to Corruscant".

Kanan: "Then we have to hurry up, call everyone to the common room".

As Hera goes to call everyone I go to the common room to wait for them. After a while everyone enters.

Kanan: "We know where Ezra and Kitsune are".

Hyou: "At least where are they?"

Hera: "They're in the principal prison of Lothal".

Kanan: "And we have to rescue them faster because they will be transferred today to Corruscant".

Sam: "We know when they will be transferred?"

Hera: "From what we know in four hours".

Sabine: "Then what's the plan?"

Kanan: "The plan is simple; Hera, Chopper and Washi will stay here to make our pickup; Zeb, Sabine, Sam and Koumori will create the distraction, Hyou will go to find Kitsune and I'll go to Ezra".

Hera: "Okay from our Intel Kitsune is in cell B-609 and Ezra in cell A-525".

Kanan: "Okay be prepare, we're going as soon as we can".

Then everyone goes to prepare themselves for the mission.

Third person's POV

After some minutes everyone is on the hangar bay waiting until they are in front of the prison. Immediately Sabine makes a distraction while Hyou and Kanan enters in the prison. As they enter they separate to find Kitsune and Ezra.

Kanan: "Okay remember this will be our meeting point".

Hyou: "Roger".

Then they head to their respective ways.

Hyou's POV

I go to cell B-609 as they told me, in the way I've been fighting some troopers making me waist time. After a finally reach Kitsune's location I open the door with the Force entering immediately.

But when I enter I am shocked, Kitsune is chained to the walls and has a lot of bruises all over her body. Snapping out of my commotion I take my lightsaber to cut the chains and I take her while she falls, then I take out the blanket of my bag and put it around her. I take her bridal style and head to the meeting point.

Kanan's POV

I finally make it to Ezra's cell, then I open the door with the Force and enter to find Ezra on the ground naked. I reach to him and see cum coming out of her ass, then I immediately know what happened to him, so I take my blanket and put it around him and take him bridal style while we go.

When I arrive to the meeting point I see Hyou with Kitsune and she is very hurt, then we head to the others to find them still shooting at the stormtroopers and Zeb fighting Kallus when we reach them we hear a lightsaber being ignited and we turn to see the Inquisitor behind us.

Inquisitor: "You're not taking them".

Kanan: "We will see".

Then I hand Ezra to Sam and ignite my lightsaber and start to fight against the Inquisitor with Koumori. He block as I attack. Then we see the Ghost and Faucet heading to us so we start to head to the Ghost.