CHAPTER 2 - THE GRAND INQUISITOR APPEARS

Sam's POV

It has been 6 months since we join the Ghost crew, all days we have encounter this ISB agent Kallus who is starting to get in my nerves, the last time we went on a mission Ezra got hit in the leg and he recovered yesterday. I'm surprise he can train like of nothing had happened and I see that Kanan sometime gets frustrated because Ezra is difficult to teach.

Kanan: "Ezra, you're not focus".

Ezra: "I'm trying".

Kanan: "Do or do not, there is no try".

Ezra: "What that even means, how can I do something if I no try?".

Kanan: "Hmmm... I don't know but is something that Master Yoda often said".

Sam: "Kanan I think you two should take a break, and remember Ezra just recovered yesterday, go easy with him".

Kanan: "Okay, for today the training is off".

Sam: "Okay, now Ezra we have to talk... in private".

Ezra: "Oh... Okay".

Kanan: "Then I'll leave you two a little of privacy, I'll go see how are the others".

Then Kanan leaves and I turn to Ezra seeing that he's looking at Kanan as he leaves.

Sam: "So, there's nothing you want to tell me".

Ezra: "Noooo... Not really, why do you ask?"

Sam: "Ezra! I saw the way you look to Kanan, you like him".

Ezra: "What, you're crazy! He's my Master! Remember" *He says glaring at me, but I can see the surprise and confused look in his eyes*

Sam: "Ezra Bridger you know you can't hide anything from me, besides I'm your sister and you know that you can trust me".

Ezra: "I know sis, it's just difficult".

Sam: "Take your time, and when you feel you're prepared then tell me, no pressures, but tell me now".

Ezra: "Wait! What?! You just say "no pressures". It's obvious that you're pressuring me!"

Sam: "I know, come on tell me".

Ezra: "Okay, okay. I'll tell you but promise me you won't tell anyone".

Sam: "Okay Ezra I promise".

Ezra: "O-Okay... I-I'm in love with Kanan... since the first time I saw him".

Sam: "Really! That's awesome Ezra! But what happens? I know there is more".

Ezra: *Sigh* "Well, I don't think he feels the same, I'm just a kid he would never love me the same way I love him".

Sam: "Why do you think like that? I'm sure that you should tell him how you feel. And I'm curious about what you like from him".

I say as I stare at him. I see how he is getting more nervous and he starts to blush.

Ezra: "Well, he's kind, handsome, cares about people, actually he really cares about me and..."

Sam: "And?"

Ezra: "I think he's the Alpha who I'm supposed to be with. What do you think?"

Sam: "Hmmm... If that's what you think you should confess your feelings towards him. I know it might be difficult for you but you better tell him before you know what".

Ezra: "I know, but for now you don't tell anything you promised".

Sam: "Okay, okay. Let's go back to see if there's any new mission, but I still think you should stay back you just recovered".