CHAPTER 8 - JOINT MISSION 5

Sam's POV

This person is...

KITSUNE?!

What? Why she took the stab for me? When I look at her I see she is stab very near the heart. But what really surprise me is that she starts to fight the Inquisitor.

Kitsune: "Sam, get Koumori and go to the ship, I'll handle him".

For some reason I do as she says because I know Koumori is a little hurt from the Inquisitor's push so I help him.

Kitsune's POV

I attack the Inquisitor with all my strength but I will not stand too long because my energy is being drained because of the wound. When I see that they're on the ship I push the Inquisitor with the Force and start to head to the Ghost.

Suddenly I feel my body very weak and I fall to the floor. Then I feel someone carrying me but I don't know who are as everything turns black.

Ezra's POV

After leaving Kanan and Koumori on the Ghost, Sam and I jump from the ship to help Kitsune. As we arrive the Ghost we head Kitsune to the med-bay. Then Sam makes me leave the med-bay as she heals Kitsune's wound.

Com/Hera: "Ezra I need you in the nose guns".

Ezra: "On my way".

I go to the nose gun and start to shoot at the TIE fighters. After a while we jump into hyperspace.

Hera's POV

After we jump into hyperspace I hear Sam calling for me.

Com/Sam: "Hera I need you in the med-bay".

Hera: "Coming".

I go to the med-bay as fast as I can and when I enter I see Kitsune has a wound so I make Sam leave the med-bay and start to fix her.

1 hour later

I finish fixing her wound and stop the bleeding. I call the rest and tell them that they can come now.

Ezra's POV

When we hear Hera saying that we can go, we immediately go to the med-bay. When we enter we all gasp except Koumori. Kitsune has a lot of scars. Everything is silent until Koumori talks.

Koumori: "How's she?"

Hera: "She's stable, she'll need a time to recover but it seems that she recovers faster".

Ezra: "H-How-How she has a lot of scars?"

Koumori: "Through the years and some are after she rescued me".

When I am about to ask another question we hear the com of Faucet.

Com/Washi: "This is Faucet, how are you? Are you hurt?"

Hera: "We will be landing on Lothal we're fine, but Kitsune is injured".

Com/Hyou: "What?! What happened?"

Kanan: "We'll talk when we arrive".

Then we head to Lothal.

Hyou's POV

When we arrive to Lothal I immediately head to the Ghost and see the rest out there.

Hyou: "What happened?"

Sam: "We were fighting the Inquisitor and when he was about to stab me Kitsune saved me and she received the stab".

Hyou: "Can I see her?"