It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

"What's so funny, Leah?" Kylie asked as she tried to look at where I was looking..

I laughed, "For someone so smart, He can even doze off in his class.." I pointed at Stephen for Kylie to look.. Kylie laughed. I shook my head and back to my drawing.. Hmm.. I got an idea.. I lifted my legs up and put the drawing pad on my tighs. I began to draw... Hmm... starts with a face.. ovel and fine lined chin.. then black and a little thin hair, all the way the waist. I added brown layers to make it's hair glow as the light hits on it. Then slim and curvy body, naked.. If by 'naked', not literally 'naked'.. I added circle on her stomach.... and hands holding her stomach... then sketch it with light brown pencil for skin colour.

.......................

Half hour later..

.........................

"Done!" I said lifting it in the air and blew it to dust it off... I helped myself up and patted my butt ... Kylie looked up, "Are you finished already?" she asked as she stood up and patted her butt.. I nodded, "It's not really my future.. but I had to draw because I like it.." I half lied..

Kylied walked closer to me, "Hmm, Let me see.." I showed her mine as she showed me hers. I laughed at Kylie's drawing, "hahah, nice one, Kylie!". Kylie blushed, "I-it's not that I want to be exactly like her!.. I want to be a forensic scientist!" she stuttered shyly. A sexy forensic scientist.

I laughed, "I know, I know.."

Kylie took another second look at my drawing, "Is this what you want to be?" She asked. My heart missed a beat but didn't panic.. I smiled, "Yeah.. When we grow up, we will be a mother to our future child, right?"

Kylie smiled back, "So true.."We packed our drawing tools as Alicia gathered everyone inside. I (secretly) sighed out of relief as I wiped a sweat away on my forehead.. (

.................................................................................

Home + Alone + With Stephen = Danger Aleeeert!!

...................................................................................

I already wore my white jammies, it's big and baggy with red lined flowers all over as it hugged me.. I have no school work so I went downstairs to the lounge room and sat on my big and soft black leather couch. I laid myself back and chillaxx.. Then, something disturbed me by the sound of metals clanging noisely next door which is the kitchen, "Hey! Do it more quietly!" I yelled to the next room..

"Sorry! I'm making us some popcorns! How would you like it? Salty or Cheesy or Sweet?" Stephen asked..

"Hmm.. mixed, pleaaasse!"

I heard Stephen laughed and muttered 'Thought so' I rolled my eyes and turned on the TV.. "Hey, Leah! I bought 'Paranormal Activity' movie from the blockbuster store I think I left it next to the TV.. get it, will you?!"

"Okay!" I sighed and heaved myself up. I went to the TV and took the DVD. I opened it and put it in DVD player. Once it's played, I paused it and wait for Stephen to get popcorns..

................

5 minutes later

..................

I yawned, still waiting for him, "Are you done yet?!" I yelled..

"In a minute!"

I sighed and laid back as I played with my hair. Then, I heard the door open with click, and Stephen came in with his weird baby hairstyle, "You know that you can take it off, right?" I asked..