7. VIXX: N

Scene: Shinhae is heartbroken because her boyfriend had broken up with her. Not knowing what to do, lost in life, Shinhae's best friend Hakyeon comes to drag her out of her misery and helps her go through her problems. Will Hakyeon be able to mend Shinhae's broken heart?

                                                  HAKYEON (N)  - V I X X                       

Ever since Shinhae's break-up, Hakyeon's been the only one helping her go through everything. He was her best friend and she was grateful. Hakyeon was the one who pulled her out of living hell and made her life more enjoyable. They spent so much time together now, and they were closer than ever. Through Hakyeon, Shinhae's shattered heart was slowly starting to heal. On every weekends, they would go out to eat, shop or even just spend time at home talking to each other and laughing. With Hakyeon, Shinhae constantly smiles and laughs.

And this has been going on for months. Day by day, Shinhae's feelings for Hakyeon grew stronger. He meant everything to her. It was about time to let everything out.

It was another joyful day with Hakyeon and Shinhae was ready to tell him about her feelings. Hakyeon was walking her home and she had her arms locked with his. She was nervous, but the mood was just right. 

Shinhae suddenly stopped walking and looked up to Hakyeon. "You know, I've been thinking...", she slowly started to speak.

"Thinking of what?", he replied as he looked right back at Shinhae. 

"...of you. Of us. After that jerk left me, you were the only sticking around to help me out...and I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful to have you, Hakyeon. Even though I didn't realize it back then, now I know for sure that I have strong feelings for you. Kyeon, I-I want us to be more than just best friends...", Shinhae told him as their eyes locked with each other.

The expression on Hakyeon's face was a blur. He was too shocked. "Shinhae...I-I don't know what to say...I just- I don't know if this is right...I'm s-sorry but I think we should just..stay as friends", he replied as he slowly walked back and looked away.

Shinhae looked down in disappointment as Hakyeon slowly drifted away from her. That was it. Her heart was broken again, for the second time.

                                                                        3 YEARS LATER

"Jesus, Minyoung! All right, all right. We'll try to stalk them in backstage", Shinhae said to Minyoung as she got dragged along to the backstage rooms.

"This is going to be the best day of my life! Can you just imagine seeing gorgeous guys up close in person? Eeeeek!", Minyoung replied as she squealed out of excitement. She was crazy for Vixx.

When they arrived to the backstage hallway, Minyoung got distracted by one of the rookie groups in the room. Now that Shinhae was alone for a while, she started wandering around the halls. It was good to have a VIP pass, since otherwise, she wasn't suppose to be there. After about 10 minutes of coming across different kpop groups, Shinhae stumbled upon Vixx's backstage room. She took a quick peek inside but her clumsy self fell into the room making a loud noise. Now, all eyes were on her. It looked like the members didn't mind and thought it was just one of the stalkerish fangirls and just threw her a smile. They were busy and it was their turn to go on stage. 

"Come on young lady. Go get ready on stage", said one of the stage crews. He thought Shinhae was a back-dancer, judging from her clothes. Somehow, someway, Shinhae ended up on stage with Vixx. And oh man, it got awkward. 

While Hakyeon sang his lines in "Voodoo Doll", he made eye contact with Shinhae. Their eyes were once again locked with each other and it felt as if the music was blurred out and it was only them two on stage. The song finished quicklyer than Shinhae thought and Vixx started to say their goodbye's to the fans. The crowd cheered on as Vixx made their way to the exit. 

"Wait! Stop! I still have something to say!", Hakyeon yelled into the microphone. All the attention was directed to him now.

"I'm in love with someone. A beautiful girl named....", he said as he went to Shinhae and held her hands, bringing her forward on to the spotlight. "Shinhae", he continued.

"I-I what? Huh?", Shinhae asked, clearly surprised.

"Shinhae, I've loved you from the start. Ever since we met each other, I had my eyes on you. I couldn't stand seeing you dating that jerk but I wanted the best for you and wanted you to be happy. I honestly wanted to say yes when you told me how you felt. But, I was too much of a coward and shocked to tell you that I had feelings for you as well. I screwed up big time. It's been 3 years and I still haven't forgotten about you. You're the one for me. Please give me another chance and I'll wash all your pain away. Please come back to me, Shinhae", he said as he gazed into Shinhae's watery eyes. She was on the verge of crying. Tears dwelled up in her eyes and she slowly nodded, not caring about anything else in the world except for the man in front of her.

Hakyeon dropped the microphone and pulled Shinhae into the tightest hug he can ever manage. They could feel each other's warmth and Shinhae felt butterflies in her stomach. Hakyeon definitely was the one. 

"I promise I will mend your broken heart with my love, Shinhae", Hakyeon whispered as tears of joy rolled down his cheeks.

ONESHOT REQUESTED BY "MissSimpleDimple"